Thirty-four Fluff

"Where are we" you asked, as Andy pulled over to a small diner place. "They make the best burgers here" he replies with a smile on his face. "Shouldn't we go to investigate the factory first?" "That can wait. Come on you would love the burgers" Andy takes your hand and leads you inside. "This is my only favorite spot in this town" he says. "Then this will be our spot.  The waitress takes your orders which was a regular burger with fries on the side. "I use to take my son here. Just me and him, chatting. It was nice." You take his hand and grip it tightly. "This place will forever be our little place we could escape to. Our spot where no could can't find us." 

Andy looks into your eyes, he just wanted to stay here with you all night. The burgers finally come and you take a bite of them. "Mmm" you moan onto the delicious taste. He chuckles, enjoying your reaction but also kind of turning him on. "Wow this is the best burger I've ever had." you said, while chewing on your food. There was food all over your lips but you didn't notice. Andy presses his thumb on your lips, wiping the food off and then licks it of. Your face grew red, "Not right now Andy" you mutter. He smirks and goes on to eating his burger. Andy loves teasing his baby boy a lot....

After lunch he drove to the factory. It was in the middle of nowhere, trees and grass were everywhere. "Don't you dare go wandering around." Andy scolds you as you made your way inside the building. You roll your eyes and mimic his sayings. It was daylight so the light shining through the window which made it easier to see. Andy being the protective boyfriend he was,  always behind you to keep his eye out. "So the person really likes abandon places" you said. It gave you deja vu since you were a spy always hiding in the shadows. "Let's just investigate some more so we can leave" Andy says. He sounded scared which he had full right to be. His arm grips tightly on yours whenever you would accidentally wander off. 

You ask "Andy what exactly are we trying to find?" It has been minutes and nothing sketchy has been found. "I'm trying to-" "We're" you cut him. "We're trying to find if there some secret tunnel like in Paris" he finishes. Oh that was easy, you push your arm away from his grip and began searching the walls. "We have to find it in the places where no one pays attention to" you said. "How do you know all of this?" Andy asks. You didn't know what to respond, "I um...uh I watch a lot of documentaries." He hums and helps you out. That was a close one. 

"Nothing?" Andy says. "Nope." you sigh. "Well fuck it was a try" he says. "We should get going Y/n. It's going to rain" True the dark cloudy clouds cover the sun making it hard to see inside. "Okay..." you murmur, getting up. Andy takes your hand, "You did a good job anyways." "thanks Andy" you said, with a small smile on your face. The car ride was relaxing, you looked out the window while the rain drops fall down...

Once you got home it was raining crazy and it was really cold. "Your hands are cold. Do you want tea or hot chocolate?" Andy asks, making his way to the kitchen. "Tea please" you replied. "Imma take a bath" "Wait for me" he says, chasing after you. 

Your back rested on his chest, his hands around  your waist as the warm water radiates your cold bodies. "How were you when you were a teenager." you ask, while playing with the bubbles. "I was a regular teen. My mother didn't let me play football so I played the clarinet instead" Andy says, while playing with your hair. "Pfft really." you giggled. "really" he chuckles. "How about you?" 

You grin "I was a good boy, played sports. Y'know normal kid things" "You aren't that good" Andy said, intruding. "Well it wasn't until I lost my virginity to this frat boy who fuc-" "That's to much information Y/N" he places his hand on your lips, shushing you up. "Fine fine, It's just that had a really big-"  

You yelped as he bite down your neck. "Stop" he growls in your ear. "Say sorry" you said. "No you deserved it" "I don't deserve, not having my tea by now" Andy does an oopsie face and gets out the tub. You spank his ass as he got out, "how dare you forget my tea. You deserve to be punish" He squints his eyes, "I will have done in 5 mins" 

You giggled after he left and enjoyed the space you had...

"Is that my sweater?" Andy says as you walked into the room. "Yea it is. It's comfy and warm as fuck" Your voice had bored tone. He hums, "your tea is right on the night table." You blow a kiss to him in which he sends you one back and take a sip of your tea. Crawling to  him, you slowly made your way under the blankets with him. Andy laid his book down on his belly, where it formed a little roof and rested his arms around you. "Do you think we will catch the guy?" "Of course we will sweetheart. Why ask that?" he says. "I dunno, I just get feelings when things will go bad" 

"You don't have to worry about that. Let's not talk about work" "Okay...But you could be wrong" you mutter. "Y/N nothing wrong will happen." he says. "Says the paranoid guy. You never know what could happen." "Neither do you. What am I suppose to say Y/n" "I suppose nothing" you hiss. You had no idea why you were mad.  Andy rubs your upper arm. "It's going to be all right. You grunt. "I suppose make-up sex won't do it" He chuckles. "No shit" you grumbled. "Now say you're wrong if you want your dick sucked." "Wrong Y/N? I'm never wrong" "Say you're wrong. Do you want it or not" 

"Hm. Just to be clear, all I have to say I'm wrong and a beautiful man will make passionate love to me?" Andy says in his innocent voice. "Just regular not passionate" you said. "Okay so I  beautiful man will make love to me, completely without passion but with pretty good technique if I say I'm wrong." "Mhmm" you hum. "Astounding technique?" "Yesss Andy Barber" you groan

He puts his book away on top of some magazines on his night table and turns off the light. "Forget it. I'm not wrong" Oh hell no, this man did not just do that. "Doesn't matter. You already said, I'm beautiful. I won" you said. "If that helps you sleep" he mocks. "I hate you Andy." "I love you more Y/N" he giggles.

(Lol I made some small references from the book defending Jacob. Hope you liked it)