~twenty~

A warm hand smooth over your cheek, your eyes open and the first thing you see is Andy's beautiful smile. "Good morning pretty" his voice soft and husky. You grin, "Good morning handsome" Andy chuckles and nuzzles into your body, head pressed o your chest. "You're so warm" he mumbles, "So are you" you reply. Minutes passed when you released yourself from his warmth. "No why, a few more minutes love" Andy groans.  "don't we have work to do Mr. Barber" you giggle. 

"No work today, just relaxation and cuddles" Andy says. "there be no work but I'm still getting up." you say. Andy tries grabbing you but fails, eventually he gets up. The first thing you do is go to the bathroom to brush your teeth. Suddenly a pair of strong arms wrap around your waist, soft kisses placed on your neck. "Andyyy" you groan. "stop being like this, so needy" 

Andy lets out a low growl and squeezes your ass. "But I want my breakfast".  "Not now big boy. I'm starving for food" you say. He sighs and lets go, beginning to brush his teeth. After that, you both go downstairs, "I want a crepe with coffee please" you tell the waiter. Andy orders the same although he isn't much for sweets but still does it.

"What do you have plan for today" he asks you. "Hmm maybe go for a jog or to the gym...actually nah I'm just gonna go to some museum. Why, wanna join?" you grin. "if you don't mind then yes I do" Andy smiles. Honestly you didn't know rather it was pathetic or cute the way he was acting. Maybe both...

You guys finished breakfast and began walking on the streets. "Damn there are so many museums. Each one to choose" you say. Eventually you both choose the Louvre museum. "You like art don't you" Andy says. "I find it interesting you know. The colors, the portions and shapes" you say. Andy smiles and slowly reaches for your hand. You were surprise by this, which he noticed and began regretting what he did. 

Grinning to yourself, you took his hand and hold it tightly. Andy smiles at the warmth of your hand radiating to him. The museum was fill with beautiful sculptures and paintings, you turn to look at Andy who was looking deeply at a sculpture of Mary weeping over her son. "It's beautiful isn't it" you spoke up. "Yea it is" he mumbles. "I've always wonder how she or anyone else felt when the lose their loves one"

"It's horrible, a sensation, a feeling that makes you want to die" Andy voice was trembling as if he want to cry. You notice this, "Hey I'm here, let's keep walking I wanna get to see the Egyptian antiques" Andy nods his head, gripping tightly your hand as you take the lead. Andy couldn't bare to feel that horrib;e feeling again, he hopes and prays that nothing bad would happen to you. On the other hand, you felt bad for the guy, you knew his backstory but it wasn't really your concern.

You guys went on some more until deciding to go back to the hotel. "Andy when are we going back home?" you ask. "I've decided by the end of the week we go back. Nothing really I can do here anyways." He says. You nod in response, "How will we hide our relationship back at the office"

Andy hadn't thought of that "We can let people or just keep it a secret for a while. Whatever you feel comfortable with" Andy says. . "Hmm I let's keep it just to us for a while. I don't want any trouble" you chuckle, cupping his face "When we get back you better not do something stupid" 

Andy grins, "what do you mean about that" You squint your eyes at him, "No being handsy nor needy cause you sir have really big hands that always want to slide down my pants." Andy smirks, rolling his eyes, "I can't promise you anything sweetheart" God, was he a two face, one side was serious, meaning looking while the other side was a full goofy horndog. 

You guys got back to the hotel, Andy wanted you to stay at his room but you refused. "Imma miss you y'know" Andy says. You shake your head, chuckling, "I think you can survive without me for a night." He groans, "Fine you're right." He leans forward to you, placing a soft kiss on your lips. 

"Goodnight Y/N" He whispers. You smile and waved goodbye as you closed your door. Immediately you went on your laptop. 

"I don't want to live this life anymore" -y/n

You wait for him to respond

"Really? I thought you liked it. Oh well there is nothing I can do" -B

What did he mean by that, you were confuse by his words. 

"Never did, don't ever contact me again and if you send a soldiers. I will kill every each one of them" -y/n

"Okay, have a great life Y/N" 

With that you block his contacts and close your laptop. He was definitely on to something, you didn't know what about you had to be extra careful...