~Twenty Three~

Today was the day to go back to the office, boy did it took you a long time to get out of bed. Eventually you did and was now entering the building. Out of nowhere and all of a sudden Maria pops up right in front of you "Y/N! Oh my god it's been like years since I last seen you. How was Paris" She excitedly says at once. You nervously chuckle, "It was alright, nothing very interesting happened other then work" Maria looks up and down at you and smiles, "Well It's good seeing you around." and she leaves. You sigh, that woman really gets on your nerves. Upon arriving at your desk, you knew Andy was right in his office so like the good "assistant" you are, you go prepare his coffee.

Stirring the drink and humming a playful tone, when you suddenly hear the door open behind you. "Hello Mr. Barber" you purred. "Good morning Sweetheart" Andy says, wrapping his arms around you tightly. A giggle left your lips as he snuggles his head into the crook of your neck giving you a little tickle from his beard. "Wait don't make me the drop the coffee on my clothes" you said. "What can be so bad about that" he seductively said. "That its hot" you exclaimed. 

Andy takes the coffee from your hand and drinks it. "Mm you always make the best coffee" Andy says. You shrugged and grin, "I try my best in pleasing you" A sly grin appears on his face, "Maybe you could please me right now" Andy leans closer to your body. "Nuh uh uh Mister. We shouldn't be doing this here" you say, cupping his face. Andy sighs, "Right, it's to bad cause I really wanna fuck ya" You chuckled in amusement, "That can wait for tonight" You kisses travel from Andy's lips to his nose. You guys have one each other one last final kiss before heading out. 

You sat on your chair and look up at Andy who winked and blew a air kiss to you before entering his office. Gee did he really know how to make someone fall on their knees for him. You sigh and began to work...

A few hours have passed and it was lunch break Yay. You yawn and stretched your arms as you got up. "Andy" you knocked on door before entering. "Babe it's time for lunch" Immediately the door open to a soft smiled Andy. "What did you call me" he says. "Babe? why-" Soft lips gently locked to yours. "I love my pet name" he whispers. You rolled your eyes and giggled, "Do you want me to also call you Daddy or perhaps Master." Andy smirks, "I wouldn't mind dear...Daddy fuckin loves ya." "I know" you grinned.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Work was finally over, you invited Andy over at your place again. Right now you found yourself sitting on the counter, your legs wrapped around his hips, pushing him closer. Your arms were around his neck, his lips were smashing onto yours, he was fighting for dominance and so were you. A soft moan escaped your lips as his hands slide under your shirt, Andy slowly travels to your nipples where he begins pinching them. "Andy-" The smoke detector starts to beep like crazy. "Fuck" Andy growls. "Welp looks like our dinner is ruin. I don't even have enough ingredients to start over. Looks like takeout tonight" you sigh. "No I'm gonna run to store quickly" Andy says. 

Which he does, you were leaning on the counter looking through your phone and waiting patiently. 'What is taking him so long' you thought. The doorbell suddenly rings, you go open it but it wasn't Andy. "Hello Y/N" Nick says. "What the hell are you doing here" you growl, glaring at him. He literally invites himself inside, "Cooking huh. I thought you hated it" Nick grins. "Can you please leave" you crossed your arms. "Answer me this...why did the boss call of the mission" he asks, squinting his eyes. "He did? I know nothing of this" you calmly replied. "I find that hard to believe. He never has done that before" Nick says. He was coming a little closer to you

"What's up with that" Nick points at your neck. Fuck it was a hickey, 'Dammit Andy'

"Its nothing" you immediately covered it up. Nick hums, "What's going on" he leans closer to you. You moved back but thumped against the wall. "Leave now" you growl. "And if I don't" he snickers. "If he tells you to leave, you leave" A voice says. "Andy" you mumble. Nick turns to face Andy, "Who the fuck are you" "I'm the guy who is gonna kick your ass if you don't leave" Andy growls. His expression was so fucking hot, it was slightly turning you one. 

"Nick leave" you said. Nick turns back to you, he blows a kiss to you and leaves. Andy glared at him as he left before turning his attention to you. "Are you alright. Did he hurt you?" he says with his worried face. "Nah I would have hurt him if you haven't come" you chuckle. Andy grin he places his arms around you, kissing you on your forehead. "If you see him again call me okay?" Andy says. "Don't worry he is just an asshole" you whisper

That wasn't enough to take his worriedness away. Andy wasn't sure what your relationship was with Nick. He was thinking the worst but mentally curses himself for thinking such thoughts. He knew you would never be that person...he wishes