~Thirty three~

Newton weather was something new, you woke up earlier and smile at how cute Andy looked sleeping. You decided to get up and go for a walk. Thank god you brought your blanket jacket, it was comfy and warm, especially on this cold weather. You walked through the small town, it was very quiet compare to the city. As you were walking you decided to walk into Cold Spring Park. It was nice but you noticed that there were hardly people in there. The playground was isolated. Dark vibes was what you were feeling. You walked some more before stopping to look down, there was a crucifix down the hill. You walked down there, a photo of kid that looked around 14 was placed in the crucifix. 

'Rest in peace Ben Rifkin' You wondered where were the parents of this kid was now. "Hey you" A voice yells out. You turn around to see The Neal guy coming towards you. "Um hi?" "Is he going to take the case or not" Neal says. "Uh I'm not sure. He hasn't said anything" "Jesus Christ, tell him that if keeps being like this more people will suffer." Neal snarls. You glare at him, "First of all back away asshole. Secondly he is still thinking about it. All of this is  to much for him to handle, it's best not to pressure." Neal scoffs, "Pressure? Does he want to help or not." "Look idiot I don't know, okay? So leave me the fuck alone" you walk around him, purposely bumping your elbow into him. 

Jeez you felt bad for whoever this asshole was with. You walk through a block before stopping at some bakery shop and entered. Andy would love this. 

Andy slowly opens his eyes and turns to hug you but instead was welcome by a empty cold side. He gets up and immediately begins to panic. "Y/N?" he says, checking every room. Fuck what if something happens to you. Andy starts to put some clothes on and rushes to the door where you were. You looked confused, "Andy whats-"

He cuts you of with a tight hug. "Don't ever leave with my consent" Andy says, in his worried angered voice. "why the hell not" you frown, pulling away. "Y/N there is a lot of bad people out there. I don't want you to get hurt or killed." he says. "Andy none of that will happen." "Just promise you won't do it again" he sounded hurt. You sigh, "Sure okay fine" 

Andy lets a small sigh of relief and hugs you again. "I can't bare the thought of losing you." he whispers. Low-key this kind of throw you off, he was a bit obsessive over you. That wasn't good for either him or for you. "Andy you need help and a lot" you said. "Y/N no I don't. Worrying for you isn't a disease." "Andy look at me." He looks at you with his sad puppy eyes while his hands hold tightly on yours. "You need therapy. I know it's hard for you, all of this. You gotta trust me" 

Andy exhales, "I guess you're right. Since the death of Laurie and Jacob, I have been a bit paranoid." "Starting tomorrow you will book sessions with someone. Okay?" You cup his face, forcing him to look at you. "Okay" he responds. A smile lightens up on your face and you peek a kiss on Andy's nose. "Good. Now lets go eat breakfast. I brought some bake goods." Andy smiles and follows you onto the kitchen. "God what would I do without you" he whispers in your ear. "Probably be alone as far as I know" you said. "Well thank god I am not" Andy places a soft kiss on your cheek. You roll yours and turn your head slightly around to kiss back...

(Some time later)

Andy parked the car in front of the courthouse. You were glad he was a bit more calmer then yesterday. He gets out first and opens the door for you like the gentle man he was and made his way inside the building. "Andy I am very glad you came back" Lynn greets as you both entered the office. Andy nods and sits as you do the same. "I am sure this young man convinced you. Thank you" she says, looking at you. "Yes he did. Y/N is the best person I've meet" Andy says, placing his hand on top of yours. You smiled, with a bit of pink blushing on your cheeks. She looks at you weirdly before giving out some files. 

"We've been doing some research and figured out that the places the bastard has been leading us to are all connected." she says. "So it's like a pattern right?" you said. "Yes we combine them all together and saw a pattern. This person has been through every part of Newton and the question is how. They have been moving from place to place without getting any trace" Andy scans through the papers, "What was the first place this person lead you to" "The abandon shoe factory about a mile away" she quickly responds. "So that's the first place you should go investigate" he gets up and heads to the door.

"Are we not helping" you ask him. "Yes we are but my way" he said. You grin, "So now we're our own proper detectives huh? That's cool" He smiles and kisses you hand as he drove of.