~Thirty six~

Warning: F slur

~August 17 of 2000~

"Mommy where are we going. I'm hungry" Nathan whined. "Here you go" the mother passes him a packed sandwich. The boy takes it and began munching of it. Charles was looking out the window, enjoying the beautiful stars in the night sky. He was gonna miss his home, the green door that welcomed him in, their backward, the playground...but none of that mattered anymore. "Charles you okay?" the mother asks. "Mhm" he hums. "okay guy we're here" the father says, pulling the car over. They were at the docks. "Kids get in the boat and start the engine" the mother says. The parents were taking the lounges of the car and into the boat when sirens began to be heard. 

"Fuck they are here" the father said, taking out his sniper. "Start the engine charles" the mother yelled. Charles listens to his mother and does it. "Start moving, I will try stopping them" the father says. The mother and the two kids began to take off while the father stay behind. "STOP OR WE WILL SHOT" a police man yelled. Gunfire began aiming at them. The father shots down the tires and makes a run for it, jumping into the boat. Nathan was crying while Charles stood there motionless...

---------------------------------------------------------------

Andy was nervous and was gripping your arm tightly while driving. There were already police cars surrounding an ugly abandon house. "Andy" A woman says, walking towards you both. "Pam" Andy respond. "It's nice to see you again" Pam said, with a small smile on her face. "Yea me too...erm this Y/N Y/l/N, my friend" Andy says. Pam smiles and shakes your hand, "Pam Duffy, pleasure to meet you" You smiled, "The pleasure is all mine." "So what did you find" Andy asks. "We found a tunnel and right now we are investigating where did lead to." Pam said as she lead you both into the house. 

The house looked old, dirty and it smelled. "Did you find anything else?" Andy said. "Until now no" she sighed. While they were talking, you wander around the house and went upstairs. The house seemed like a family home base on the rooms where board games and clothing were left behind. You entered a room that seemed to be a kids room and immediately noticed a written carve on the wall. N+C

Furrowing your eyebrows, you wonder what it meant. "Y/N" Andy says from behind. He did not sound to happy. "oh sorry" you nervously chuckled. He shakes his head in disapprove and scolds you back downstairs. "Anyways that's all we found" Pam said. "How long has the house been abandon" you asked. "Around 20 years." she replies. "Who did it belon-" Andy places his hand on your shoulders and whispers, "Enough with the questions." Which left you confused. "We should get going now...see you sometime Pam" Andy stood there a moment with a dumb well meaning expression, a tight smile and a softening around his eyes. You coughed bringing him back. Andy exchanges an awkward smile with Pam before leaving with you. 

"So cared to explain why you stop me from asking my question" you said, entering the car. "Because I know who used to live there." "Really? Who then" Andy sighs, "There used to be a family, A father, the mother and their two sons. One night the CIA barged into their house, making a big scene like out of a movie." "What happened to the family." "They were gone, no one knew where they went or if they were arrested." "But why?" you said. "I don't know Y/N...but there were rumors that they were a fake family. Species to be specific." 

Spies huh, you thought. "How did you know them?" "I used to play with the two bothers in the playground. I think their names were Charlie or something and Nicholas or Nolan...God it was 20 years. I don't remember" Andy says. You hum, remembering about the signature carved on the wall. "Do you think they were true?" "Y/N sweetheart I don't know" he said. If they were part of a organization then you could possibly maybe find who they were.  "Where are we going" you said, noticing the different route Andy was taking. He doesn't answer, but you slowly start to recognize by the signs in the road, he was heading to Connecticut.                                                                                                

"I thought you hated your father." you said, looking up at the big building. Northern Correctional Institution, in the most simplest, prison "I do but I have to ask him some questions." Andy said, while parking the car. You guys entered the building, the security checked your belongs and now you were sitting next to Andy in  a white box, with plate glass window in front. A beige dial less phone on the wall next to his right hand. Andy looked nervous but annoyed. The booth was designed to keep prisoners caged in, sometime you haven't experienced yet. 

And then an old man appeared in the window, his father. He had a tangle of white hair, smirking down at Andy, looking very amused. Andy glare at his father as he picked up his phone. "Hello Junior" the man said, with a devilish grin on his face. "About time you come to see me." 

Andy sniff. You noticed the risible suggestion that he was hurt and mad. "Hello Bloody Billy Barber" he said. The old man lets out a cackle, "What brings you back to see your pops. What's it been" he went on "A whole damn year, what kind of son you are." "Are you done?" Andy said.  Profound silence...

"I heard what happened Junior and all I have to say is I'm sorry for your loss." Andy scoffed, "Yea right. What do you care." "Well surprisingly enough" "Look Billy I'm not here to have a friendly sentimental father and son chat. I'm here to ask questions." Andy growled. The old man chuckles and turns his attention to you. "Who the fuck are you." "Y/N Y/L-" 

"Leave him out of this" Andy hissed. The old man looks at his son, squinting his eyes. "You a fag now" You furrow your brows, thinking what to say to this old hag. "That's none of your business." Andy says. "Yes it is your my son." "Maybe but you have no business in my life. Now answer me this did you have something to do with my family's murder." The old man looked at you, "No I didn't they die in an accident." "Well turns out they were murder." The older man now turns to look at Andy, "What? really." "Did you have something it do with it." Andy growled. 

"Junior of course not why would you ask that?" "Fantastic, well goodbye Bloody Billy." Andy stood up and began heading out. You stood up but, "Hey you" the older man said. You turn your head. "Protect him" he mutter enough for you to hear. He didn't have to tell you twice cause you were doing it.