Fin

Life goes on, maybe a bit too long if you're being honest about it. In a long life there were long years taken from you. It turns out you can get used to most of anything. What one day seemed like a dark unbearable tough over time comes to be ordinary, unremarkable. What seemed like hopeless impossible days will always end with a happy ending or as it seemed to happen to you. The past was unforgettable, of course but you also learned from it. And with the help of a wonderful man, everything doesn't seem as dark. As those few months passed, after the trail, you got therapy and so did Andy. It was helpfully, talking about feelings that made you break down. At times you did, you will cry and scream but there Andy was, helping you. Eventually you let them go, the past will be their, always. But you can't stay there, you have to turn around and face the present. And that's what you were doing.

The fresh wind, mixed with the scent of the ocean breezed through your body. You found yourself in the balcony, starring at the blue sky and the beautiful beach that were in front of you. And then you jumped in suggestion when two pair of arms wrapped around your waist, with a sudden bloom of warm breath on the side of your neck. A big smile spread your lips when he hurled his face in your shoulder and planted his soft lips at the skin of your neck . "You smell fucking gorgeous sweetheart." Andy says. Nuzzling into his touch, you tightening his arms around yourself as Andy encased you fully with his big hand and rocked you side to side.  This new life was everything you could imagine. "Sofia called, she said we can't miss another class of tango or she will make us pay double." 

You chuckled, "Did she really?" Andy hums, "Mhm and she said we should stop having sex so much." "How does she know that?" "Says that she sees it in you. The way you can't even stand up straightly. She isn't wrong though. I always love breaking you apart." Andy snickers. "Tell her we won't miss it again." 

He turns you around only to connect his lips onto yours. You melted into the kiss, cupping his cheeks to push deeper. It was rough but full of passionate. You opened your mouth and let his tongue swept in. His hands roam your body but stopping at your ass checks, giving them a gentle squeeze. You moan into it.  Still kissing he walks backwards to the bed and falls on his back with you on top of him. You bit his lip, pulling away, "I want to ride you." 

Andy smirks and rest his arms behind his head clearly inviting you to do so. With that being said, you pull down his shorts along side his boxers and unbutton the shirt but left it on him cause he looked sexy af like that. Your hands roam his abs up to his hairy chest loving his fur. Then your fingers made their way to his nipples flicking and pinching them. "Fuck sweetheart, go on abuse them." he moans.  Leaning down, you lick them. His crystal blue eyes stare down at you as you begin sucking the tits out of him. Throwing his head back down, Andy lets out an animalistic grunt. You loved seeing him like this. 

Now paying attention at his angry cock, you made your way down. The tip of his cock was red with a suggestion of pre-cum dripping down. Big and Juicy. "Go on baby. Suck daddy's cock." 

 The musk of his balls made you fuzzy.  You placed small peppering kiss along making your way up to his tip. Entering his fat cock was always a challenge but you did it as a champ. Your tongue swirled around his shaft but concentrated on the juicy vein. You gagged as his cock was all the way in with the tip touching the back of your throat. Andy's big hand rest on top of your head, gently gripping your hair as you began moving up and down. "God sweetheart, just like that. Look at me while you suck daddy off." he demands. 

You did as he ordered, eyes now locking on each other as you slurped the living hell out of his member. Andy blushes hard at the sight in front of him, those pretty lips looked so beautiful around him. You rolled his balls as you sucked him. "Get can't enough of your pretty mouth." Andy groaned. You moved from his cock to suck his balls as you jerked him off. Andy's cock twitches when you were pulled up. 

"You taste so good daddy." Your hands rest on his abs as you slowly align his member over the ring of your hole. "Fu-uck." The thickness of his cock was stretching your walls out as it travel in. Andy's hands grip tightly on your hips, surely enough to leave a bruise there. "Yea baby all the way in. ShIT keep tightening." he grits his teeth. You bounce your ass up and down with your cock hitting his abs. The sound of skin on skin slapping and the moans fueled the room. 

"Gonna cum, gonna fill you up with my seed." Andy growled. "Yes daddy plant your seed in me. Get me pregnant." your bouncing got intense as so did your moans. "FUCK." Ropes of warm cum paint the walls of your pink hole. You came a few seconds after him before falling down on top of him. Andy wraps his arms around you and whispers, "Will you marry me?" 

Your eyes widen and looked up at him. "I-I...yes I do." You smiled. "Thank you sweetheart, for loving, hating and being there for me." "No thank you." you giggled. "You looked so pretty moaning my name. Maybe next time call me fiance." he smirks. "I hate you Andy Barber." "And I love you Y/N Y/L/N.

(Tomorrow I will be posting my name story. Thank you so much for reading I Hate you.) 

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))