~twenty one Hella Fluff ~

Afternoons with Andy barber were great. He was so wholesome, while watching tv he would ask constantly if you needed anything like water or anything you pleased for. "Andy I don't need anything. Just come sit next to me and relax" you reassured him. "Are you sure Y/N. I can cook or bring anything you want" He says. Such a perfect husband material guy. After reassuring him some more, he was able to calm himself down and sat next to you. 

You were on top of him, with your head pressed down on his chest and his arm around your waist. You look up at him and he looks back at you. "what's wrong" he asks. You smile, "Nothing" You nuzzle your head to his neck, slowly placing sweet kisses. "I love this feeling" Andy smiles and places a soft kiss on your forehead, "so do I sweetheart. 

"I feel safe in your arms. There's no there way I'd rather spend my time" you yawn. "Are you falling asleep. The movie even isn't half way done" Andy chuckles. You muffled groan as he tapped your cheek. "You're so adorable when your sleeping. Maybe I'll just lay here and stare at you all night" he says. "Please don't" you say. Suddenly two pair of hands slide under your pants, squeezing your ass cheeks earning a yelp out of you. "ANdyy" you slap his face. He begins laughing like an idiot while you glared and punched him in his  arm

"There we go, sleeping beauty is finally awake. Let's go out for a walk" he says. "No I'm to lazy for that right now" you say. "Come on the night is cool and nice. We can go see the eiffeltower" Andy states. 

"Fine" you groan. 

He was right, the night was cool and nice, the cool breeze would hit you, sending shivers down your spine, but the warmth of his hand heated you. You guys were walking on the grass area, the lights of the tower illuminating over you. He stops and turns to look at you, holding both of your hands on his. "You know when I met you, I found you really attractive and annoying." Andy says, with a chuckle at the end. You scoff, "so did I and I still do" 

You both laugh, "Y/N I've been thinking for some time. I really love you and want you to be mine. So I'm asking you this could-no would can- fuck"  Andy mutters. You grip tightly his hands giving him a bit of confidence. "Would you be my boyfriend."  You were taken by his words, it's not like he asked you for marriage yet why were you feeling this way. "I..I-"

"Don't say anything for now. I really want you to think about it and make a proper decision" Andy says. You gaze into his eyes, fuck it you were risking it all but you wanted to be with him. You lock your lips to his, kissing him very deeply, "I do" you smile. Andy grins, "Thank you Y/N" 

Your foreheads touch, eyes both shut when all of a sudden snow started to fall down from the sky. Andy looks up and chuckles "Looks like winter is already here" You smile, looking up, gosh was it beautiful. "Aren't you glad you're here with me. We get to see this year's first snow together" Andy says gazing at you. 

"You're right" you blush when he places his hands on your hips. "See? I told you so" he says. Your lips once again connect, the warmth of your bodies radiating while the tower lights were shining on both of you

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were in bed with a book on your hands but not reading it, instead looking out the window. Andy was taking a bath and you were waiting patiently. You wonder if you will end up regretting your choice one day but you also knew that you'd make the same choice if you could because you got to meet him. 

Andy comes out but you don't notice since your lost in your thoughts. "Y/N what's wrong" he asks. You jumped a bit, surprised "oh you're out" you say. "Yea, what were you thinking" he retorts, while dressing up in his pjs. "Nothing really...it's our first time sharing a bed" you giggle. Andy looks at you, "If your not comfortable I don't mind sleeping in the couch"

"No it's fine. I want to stay here with you" you grin. Andy smiles and gets in bed with you, covering you guys with the bed sheets.. His arm goes over your waist, you lay your head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat and drawing circles on his chest. "Andy" you mutter

He hums in response. "Can you tell me about your childhood" you finish. There was a long silence before he sighs, "It was...I guess it was okay." Silence again, Andy gently reaches for your hands, he kisses your knuckles, intertwining your fingers. "Let's talk about something else" he says. 

"hmm can you get me a dog" you sleepily smiled. Andy chuckles, "Of course baby" "No seriously I want a dog so when I'm feeling lonely I have someone to keep me company." you say. "Ouch am I not enough" he says. You giggled, "of course you are my dear boyfriend but a dog is better company." 

"Then I will get you one for Christmas" he says. "promise" you quickly said. "I promise" he responds. "Your the best Andy" you whisper. He answers with a soft kiss on your forehead. You nuzzled your head deeper into his chest as Andy wraps his arms tightly around you...