Chapter 2-

*Remember to vote! <3 *

Topper leads Ava to his boat, Ava walking with her things behind Topper while staring at Rafe heading to  another boat.
"He can be confusing sometimes, don't worry about him" Topper says while unraveling his rope from the dock looking up at her.

Ava in a daze staring at Rafe, until Topper stands up and taps her shoulder to get her attention. Ava snaps out of her daze and turns to face Topper.
"I'm not worrying about him, it's all good." She played it off and made it as if she wasn't staring at him.
Ava smiled at Topper to break the awkwardness of him noticing she was in a daze about him.
"Sure." Topper threw the rope into the side of the boat and climbed in after Ava.

Ava sat her bag beside her on the seat and looked in front of her, waiting for Topper to start the boat.
Topper then starts the boat and starts to drive towards John B's place.
Ava felt a funny feeling in her stomach she hasn't experienced before, it was like a anxious feeling.
She knew it was because she was meeting John B for the first time in years, she's only heard from him a few times. Wonder what got him so caught up instead of writing back?
"So I've never heard John B speak about you- Wait I never caught your name, my apologies." Topper starts up a conversation while driving the boat.
"I'm Ava, Ava Routlegde". She didn't make any eye contact with Topper and just stared at her surroundings.
"Alright Ava. Well I've never heard John B mention you." Topper says.
Ava felt disappointed, she wanted John B to have mentioned her and talked about having a sister he's never really met but he hadn't.

"So you guys know each other then?" Ava said out of curiosity.
"Something like that I guess, he dates-he dates my ex" Topper sighed in reply.
Ava raised an eyebrow at his comment, he seemed hurt by the fact John B dated his ex.
Ava turned herself around and faced Topper to see his emotion.
He continued to look straight ahead, not showing any emotion on his face.

"Are you okay?" Ava asked him.
"Oh yeah I'm fine, and we're here." He smiled at her.
Ava turned back around facing forward. She stood up from her seat and walked past Topper to the front of the boat staring at the house.
"It's not much" Topper laughed while leading the boat to the dock.
"What's that supposed to mean?" She turned around and sat on the edge of the boat with her eyebrows raised at him."
"Doesn't matter, you wouldn't get it." He put on a smug smile.
Ava rolled her eyes and turns back around, staring at the house.

Topper parks up the boat and ties the boat to the dock.
Ava grabs her bags in a hurry and rushes off the boat, walking to the house.
She heard a few people giggling.
Topper rushes beside her walking up to the house with her.
He looked around to make sure no one seen her was ever so close to a Pogues house.
Even though the kooks considered themselves "friends" with the pogues they still had a bit of ick in them being so close to one of the houses.

Ava stepped closer to the giggling and walked round a tree to see John B, and a beautiful girl with blonde hair and another with brown curly hair.
Ava smiled as she felt happiness crawl upon her, seeing her brother made her feel at home.

Ava caught the blonde girls attention, she turned to face Ava.
"Hey John B, someone's there." She points at me, ignoring Topper.
John B turns around holding a beach ball in his hands.
Ava's smile grew across her face.
"Top, who's this?" John B questions him.
Ava's stomach drops a little, she recognised him but he doesn't recognise her?

"John B that's-"
"I'm you're sister" Ava cut Topper off from saying anything.
Topper looked at Ava but she didn't make any eye contact, she kept looking at John B.
"Is this some joke Top?" The blonde girl asked on the right of John B.
Ava narrowed her eyes at her.
"No it's not a joke- I don't know who you are but I actually am his sister" Ava spoke back to her.
"I'm Sarah, John B's girlfriend." She replied.
It clicked, that was Toppers ex.

Topper looked down at the ground with his hands in his pockets awkwardly.
"I don't have a sister." John B replies while looking at Ava.
Ava's stomach dropped there and then, she wanted to burst out into tears. Her own brother couldn't even remember her.