Chapter 10-

Ava stood there shocked, speechless.
Ward Cameron killed her dad? She wasn't just mad at Ward now, she was mad at John B too.

Ava continuously wrote to John B for months after searching where he was, and he never once thought to tell her dad was dead, gone.

After what John B said Ward looked down at the ground, not knowing what to say.

"You killed my dad?" Ava never felt herself this angry in ages.
She looked around at everyone who looked no one near them, they all knew this way before she did.

"It's a long story, you don't even know the half of it." Ward looked at us all and stormed off inside along with his wife, leaving the room awkwardly silenced.
Ava turned around to John B.
"You never even thought to reply to my letters, nor tell me how dad died?" Ava was mad, her emotions were everywhere.
She was upset about Rafe, now finding out about her dads death, and now realising her brother never thought of her.

"I didnt- I had no time to reply to you." John B replied to her.
"You had no fucking time to tell me how dad died? So everyone knows and I don't get told?" Ava snapped at John B.
"It wasn't my fault I was trying to solve it!" John B proclaimed back to her.

"Yeah well least you knew what happened to you're dad." Ava lifted up her dress a little and walked off to where no one was.
Everyone stood there awkwardly not knowing what to say.

"If no one's gonna go see her. I will myself." Rafe wiped the side of his mouth and followed where Ava walked off too.
Wasn't the person she maybe wanted to see at the minute but she was happy he came after her.

Ava was sat on the dock at Sarah's house, she looked straight ahead of her admiring the moonlight shining down on the sea.

Rafe walked round the corner to see Ava sat there herself, he smiled to himself.
He genuinely thought this girl was pretty, with a touch of wind flowing through her hair the girl grew more on Rafe.

Rafe then made his way down to Ava and sat beside her.
He knew she was already mad at him but he couldn't let her sit there herself.

"You alright?" Rafe looked at Ava, but Ava kept in her daze looking ahead of her.
"I'm fine." She replied back.
"I just wanted to say, thanks for sticking up for me earlier." Rafe wasn't good at comforting, wasn't his thing.

"Don't need to thank me, it won't solve what you said about me earlier though. That I was a boring hookup." Ava turned to look at Rafe.
He nodded his head slowly, not even questioning how she heard what he said.

"Yeah, about that. I shouldn't have said that." He put on a awkward smile.
Ava giggled to herself, "is that way you're way of saying sorry Rafe?" 
"Shut up, you got something." He laughed back at her.

Ava just looked into his eyes, she definitely was falling for him. But whenever she thought of Rafe. JJ seemed to pop into her mind too.
Don't get her wrong, they're both very hot guys.

But whenever one popped into her mind the other one would somehow come into mind too.

Was she falling for a Maybank and a Cameron at the same time?