Chapter 15-

*MENTION OF DRUGS*
*sorry this chapter was short and maybe boring but I'm busy ooc:) Remember to vote!!I

Rafe still hadn't left the house, everyone was trying to get Rafe to leave, Rafe being Rafe he didn't leave.

"Rafe get the fuck out!" Ava screamed at him.
"Oh so you're choosing him now?" Rafe looked at her in shock.

"Are you kidding?! Choosing? You just fucked him up!" Ava spat.

"After I fucked you too." Rafe mocked her and laughed.
"Bro it's not all about fucking-" John B cut in.

"You're seriously bringing up fucking?! You miserable dick Rafe, I've been there for you since day fucking one when you were away doing drugs thinking that'll all help! Well it doesn't. I have had you're back." Ava stood up from JJ with his blood scattered along her hands.

Kiara bent down to JJ to help clean him up while Rafe and Ava were arguing.

"Miserable dick? You're a bitch Ava. You hanging around with these dirty pogues, not to mention you're John B's sister who now I can see exactly like him, should have listened to my dad about you." Rafe came out with, looking her straight in the eyes like he meant this.

"Listened to your dad? About me? Oh, of course! You're up you're dads ass! You know what, go be up there and suck his dick while you're at it asshole." Ava affirmed.

Pope couldn't help but let out a small laugh, what Ava said was far by true.

"Dirty pogue." Rafe mumbled.

Ava looked at Rafe in surprise, did he really just say that?

"Oh fuck off Rafe! No wonder you're dad hates you!" Ava pulled the finger at him and walked back to JJ.

Rafe looked at Ava in hurt, and eventually walked out.

Ava bent down and kisses JJ's head and reassured she was there for him.

"You don't have to do this for me Avs." JJ said to her in a weak voice, but in fact Ava doesn't know who she likes, or maybe loves?

"I'm doing what's right, and what's right just now is getting you sorted." She laughed.

John B and Pope lifted JJ onto the couch and lay him down to help him relax.
Ava walked to the kitchen and grabs ice packs and water, while Kie came through.

"What is going on between you guys?" Kiara smirked at Ava.
"What do you mean?" Ava questioned as she was pouring the water.

Kiara nudged Ava-
"You and JJ! Very flirty!" Kiara laughed.
"Shh don't be loud!" Ava laughed back and threw ice at Kiara while she dodged them.

What was Ava's feelings?