Chapter 9-

Ava stayed beside JJ for the rest of the night, there was no way she was speaking to Rafe.
She noticed Rafe was looking at her most of the time back and forth for a short period of time.

Ava didn't regret once sleeping with Rafe that night, but does he?
There was tons of thoughts flying through her head, but there was one that stood out.
What John B was about to tell her earlier, about Rafes past.
Why was everyone so fussed about that?

Ward then walked upto us all, asking if we were liking the party.
"Did you speak to the person I wanted you too Sarah?" Ward was desperate for some job and he got people to speak to them for him, bribing them that he was a good person.
From what people described, he wasn't.

Sarah nodded, "I did dad." Sarah didn't really trust her dad for many of reasons but there was no running away from him.
Ward smiled at her and walked upto Rafe. He seemed to be a lot tougher on her, Sarah was definitely the favourite.

Ava kept a close eye on how Ward was treating Rafe, Ward wasn't talking very nicely to Rafe, for whatever reason we don't know.
Ava felt her anger rising, she didn't like how Ward was talking to Rafe.
"Ward seems to be a little rough on Rafe, don't you think?" Ava turns to them and waits for someone to respond.

"It's the usual Avs." Sarah states.
Ava couldn't believe no one was doing anything about it.
She looked back over and Rafe seemed to be getting nervous, she hated seeing him so worked up.
Ava decided to take this into her own hands and stands up off chair.
"What are you doing?" JJ asks her looking up at her.

"Doing what's right." She said while walking towards them.
They all stood up trying to stop her but she was determined to stand up to Ward.

Ava stood there with her hands on her waist.
"Don't you think you should speak to you're son with a little bit or respect?" Ava stood there with Wards back turned to her.
The room went a little quieter as Ava spoke with her firm tone.

Ward finally tuned around holding a drink and Rafe looked at her behind his dad.
"Excuse me?" He frowned at her.
Ava gulped but she knew this was for the best.
"I said, you should have some respect when you're speaking to you're son" Ava rose a eyebrow at him.

Rafe stood there quietly, he just stared at Ava sticking up for him.
Rafe wanted to say something but he was already terrified of his dad.

Ward chuckled a little, "and you are?"
Ava raised her eyebrows, how rude can he be?
"I'm Ava Routlegde." Ava said proudly along with crossing her arms.
Ward looked at John B and back at Ava laughing, like something was hilarious.

"Whats so funny?" She asked him.
"John B's sister? Of course you're thinking you have the need to get involved in other peoples business." Ward found himself very funny.
This is why you call someone chocolate, meaning they'd eat them self if they were chocolate, referring to Ward.

John B was soon standing beside Ava.
"Don't talk to my sister like that Ward." John B spoke, he hated anyone being a prick to Ava.
Ava just assumed John B was defending her because it was his sister but there was more too it, the rest of the group started to defend her too.

"I don't like Rafe very much but, Ward don't speak to her like that." Pope looked around nervously incase his dad was anywhere.

"This is, Sarah's dad but also the guy who killed our dad." John B raised his eyebrows looking Ward straight in the eye.

The room went silent.

Ava could not believe what she just heard.

*Give this chapter a little vote!!*