Chapter 8-

Everyone was sat around a table, accept from Topper and Rafe. They wondered off somewhere, probably for a cigarette.
The rest where left talking and getting to know each other much better, they had to keep it on the down low though, Ward's "important" people were there and we were to behave.

Ava was talking to Kiara and Pope, she then noticed Rafe was gone for ages and she wanted to see if he was okay.
"I'll be back." Ava stood up out her chair and flattened her dress at the back, scanning her eyes around the get together.
She walked to Sarah who was making her dad out to be a wonderful person, just so he could get a money awarding job.

"Hey Sarah, sorry to interrupt but do you know where Rafe got off too?" Ava smiled at the people talking to Sarah so she didn't look rude.
"He went behind there with Top." Sarah pointed towards a building with fairy lights behind it, perfect place not to be caught smoking.
"Thanks." Ava walked off to where Sarah was referring too.

Ava heard two voices, Rafe and Topper. She then heard her name and stopped before walking round the corner, wanting to know what they were saying, maybe Rafe was speaking about how he felt towards her?

"So how's you and Ava?" Topper asked Rafe.
Ava kept round the corner and made sure they didn't see her.
"I fucked her." Rafe replied, Ava was a little shocked how he just came out in the open with that so her eyes widened a little.

"Already?" Topper thought it was weird how they already fucked, she had only been here for a couple of weeks.
"Yeah it was good, I've wanted her from the day I seen her." Rafe started to light a cigarette.

Ava felt relieved to what Rafe was saying, maybe he felt the same way?

"Do you have feelings for Avs?" Topper called her by her nickname everyone seemed to call her.
"No, she was just a boring old hookup, nothing was different about her." Rafe said to Topper.

Ava felt a little hurt to what he said, he really felt that way about her?

"Don't hurt her bro, she's not done anything to you." Topper quickly defended her, Topper related to her a lot. Even tho him and John B didn't get on Topper and Ava were like best friends.

"Why are you even defending her? She's just John B's sister." Rafe added.
Ava teared up a little, she was really starting to like Rafe and to him, she was just a normal hookup.
Ava wouldn't allow herself to sit and break down over a stupid boy, she kept herself on her own too feet. Even though it hurt her a little bit.

Ava wiped her nose and walked back to the table, acting as if nothing happened. No one knew they slept together, only Topper apparently.
Ava sat back down on the table but soon remembered her seat was next to Rafe as she was her date.
"Fuck." She mumbled and picked up a glass of wine.

About 10 minutes later, Topper and Rafe came round the corner.
Ava continued to look around and make zero eye contact with them.
Topper sat across from them and Rafe sat beside her.

Ava continued to take sips of her wine, not making any conversation.
"You alright Avs?" Topper caught her attention.
"I'm great!" Ava replied sarcastically.
She then felt a hand slip onto her thigh, it was Rafes.
It was so hard to decline him but what he said was wrong, and she wasn't taking any of his bullshit.

Ava took his hand off her thigh and placed it on his own and looked at him.
"Don't think so." She sarcastically smiled at him, being pissed off.
Ava grabbed her wine and sat up on her chair. "If you don't mind Ill be going to sit with JJ now. Since Im just a boring old hookup, see you around." Ava looked Rafe dead in the eye and walked towards JJ.

Rafe leaned his head back and placed his hands on his face.
"Fuckk" Rafe mumbled into his hands knowing he fucked up.
"How the hell did she find out?" Topper frowned at Rafe.
"She must have heard something, I don't fucking know. I'm not worrying about that just now Top."
Rafe was annoyed at himself, he shouldn't have said such ridiculous things.

While Ava sat herself down beside JJ , everyone asked if she was okay.
"You sure you're okay Avs?" Kie asked her.
She just nodded and smiled.
She wanted to tell them what happened that night but she knew it wouldn't end well. With JJ already not talking to her about mixing with him, she didn't want to make him anymore annoyed.

"JJ, please don't ignore me anymore." Ava felt upset that JJ wasn't talking to her, somewhat missed him.
He turned to her. "I just don't want you getting hurt by such a dick like him." JJ moved the toothpick around his mouth with his tongue.
"Believe me, he's proved that himself." Ava downed the rest of her wine and raised her eyebrows.

No one bothered to ask why, they just assumed he was a dick.