Chapter 16-

Ava ignored the fact Kiara was mentioning JJ, trying to not make it suspicious Ava liked two people.
Completely different people, exact same feelings.

Kiara stood by the doorway smirking at Ava.

"Why are you looking at me like some creep." Ava laughed.
"I see you and JJ together, cute couple. Better than you and Rafe, he'll hurt you in a heartbeat." Kie stated.

Ava looked down putting ice into the water not responding to what she said.
Ava couldn't doubt Rafe. They both just said very hurtful words to each other but yet, both too stubborn to admit.

"Yeah, I guess." She responded while Kiara reached for some grapes.

"You guess?" Kiara raised an eyebrow at Ava eating at the grapes.
"Rafe clearly needs helped and is messed up, it's not his fault." Ava replied.

"He was getting better, he relapsed that's his fault." Kiara waved her hands about expressing herself.

"Kiara, it's not as easy to get off an addiction like that, let's leave it alone and take care of JJ." Ava said defensively.

Ava picked up the glass of water and walks back through to JJ along with the ice pack.

"Finally, took you both long enough." Pope said while standing up from JJ, positioning himself standing beside Kiara.

Ava bent down beside JJ and looked at his bruised eye.

JJ smiled weakly at Ava while she bent down to him.
"I'll put an ice pack on you're eye to calm the swelling, okay?" Ava put the ice pack on JJ's face carefully to make sure she never hurt him.

"That looks sore JJ." John B squints his head to get a look at his bruising.

"It is, but what I did was worth it." JJ attempted to wink at Ava but his eye was too weak which caused everyone laugh.

After a while with waiting for JJ's swelling to go down Ava found herself thinking about Rafe.
Worrying if he would go back to the drugs, waiting for the addiction to take all his pain and issues away again.

Of course Ava was upset that Rafe thought she just wanted to cause Rafe's life shitty. She wanted to try make it better, well. At least tried too. If he'd let her.

The sun started to set and the view was very beautiful, the pretty colours glimmering over the sea.

"Guys look how pretty it is outside." Sarah spoke as she hung onto John B.

"You wanna go out Avs?" JJ asked her while standing up looking as if he has been drunk for the last week.

"Are you sure you can go out? You need rest." Ava let out a giggle looking at him with his bruised eye, although he was cute.

"We could maybe swim?" John B added on.

"If JJ can actually see." Kiara laughed.
"Ha ha very funny guys, cmon Avs!" JJ picked up  Ava and put her over his shoulder and walked out the house together.

"JJ! Put me down you can hardly see out one of you're eyes!" She slapped his back and kept on laughing.

JJ accidentally placed his hands on her ass while trying to make it to her lower back to help her down.

"Whoops. Sorry." JJ was worried it made Ava uncomfortable.
"Hm, I like you're hands there. Therefore, I don't need a sorry." Ava winked at JJ.

"Watch you're hands Maybank." John B walked past him and hit JJ's hat with his finger, pointing at him.

"Shut up John B." Ava laughed and she shook her head.

"Let's all jump in together!" Kiara smiled while holding onto Popes hand.

"JJ needs to put me down first." Ava added, but John B winked at JJ setting a plan.

"Sorry gorgeous!" JJ tan and jumped into the water holding onto her.

Before they knew it, everyone dived in behind them. Smiling, like it was the best summer yet.

Ava didn't let go of JJ and held him closely.
Sarah and John B were swimming around together and Pope and Kiara were trying to see who could hold their breath the longest.

Maybe, we should take the paradise on earth into consideration, or should we?