Chapter 5-

**SMUT WARNING**

After Rafe and Ava standing around smiling and flirting, everyone started to turn up.
The music got louder and the night went on, everyone was getting tipsy now, everything just was found hilarious no matter what it was.

Ava was sitting around a fire with everyone and laughing with JJ, while he was talking about him falling off his suffering board.
Rafe stood up after smoking w cigarette, walking to the kitchen to get more beers.
While JJ and Ava were talking more Ava wanted more drinks and Rafe wasn't back so she stumbled her way to the kitchen.
"Rafe- Hurry the fuck up." Ava stumbled into the wall.
"Shut up Ava." Rafe put some beers on the counter while stumbling around the same as her.

"You aren't being fast enough, hurry you're stupid ass up." Ava hung onto the door handle.
"Don't call me s-stupid" Rafe waved his hands about trying to point at her.
"You are stupid, hurry up as I fucking said" Ava replied and turned around.
She suddenly felt a tight grip round her waist and then her being pinned to a counter.
Ava let out a breath, looking up at Rafe.

"What did I say about calling me stupid? Hm." He spat keeping his hands on her waist.
Rafe brung his lips to her neck, leaving little kisses up and down.
Ava felt his warm breath on her neck which sent shivers down her body, her eyes flickered while the kisses started to go higher her neck, reaching her jaw.

Rafe moved hair out of the way of her ear. "Do you want me princess?" Rafe whispered into Ava's ear seductively.
"Y-yes" Ava struggled to respond by the feeling passing throughout her body.
He pushed her against the counter more which only made her want him even more than she did.

He ran his hands up and down her body, feeling and admiring all of it.
"We need to go up stairs." Rafe added, which was a good idea incase anyone seen them.
One of her legs lifted up to his side, he ran his veiny hands up and down her leg.
He smirked at this, he loved how needy she was for him.

He then soon picked her up and placed his hands on her ass, carrying her up stairs.
Rafe led them both to his room and closed the door, locking it.
He lay her down on the bed, removing his shirt. Revealing abs.
Ava kept her legs wrapped around his waist, admiring his top half, she couldn't stop staring.

"I think someone likes what they see?" Rafe said while slipping off her shorts.
Ava then quickly hurried up and started to slide down his shorts with his boxers.
He once again smirked.
With them being bare together he scanned his eyes across her body, he was amazed by what a beautiful body she had.
Her curves showed off; and her fragile figure.

They continued to kiss, very needy for each other. They didn't care how drunk they were, all that was crossing through their minds was each other.
"Fuck Rafe—" Ava whined as he slammed his full length into her. She then received a groan from Rafe.
He continued to move in and out of her with an fast pace, groaning and with Ava moaning continuously.

He carried on pounding into her, moans and groans coming out of their mouths without a limit. Rafe was so used to hooking up with random girls in the island but she felt different to the others. He began to hit her g-spot repeatedly, Ava never knew this feeling was possible in the slightest.
Rafe threw his head back at the feeling of her tightening around him becoming close.

"Good girl." Rafe said along with running his hand down her body.
Ava felt amazing with him inside her and degrading her the way he did.
He kept a tight grip on her waist as he fastens his pace.
Rafe was becoming closer, he gripped her waist tighter.

"Rafe I'm gonna-"

"Cum for me Ava, finish all over me." He said needy for her, he pounds into her harder and faster and pushing further inside of her.
Ava felt him in her stomach and finished all over his dick as he asked.
Rafe continued to pound into her to reach his climax. Rafe couldn't stop touching her body, he loved how fragile and breathtaking it was.

Ava gripped the bedsheets as he reached his climax. Rafe came inside of her, just at the thought of her body, and him being inside her.
"Holy fuck Ava-" Rafe pulled out of her and flopped beside her.
Ava left sweaty and breathing heavy.
She couldn't wrap her head around the fact she slept with someone already, not that she regretted any moment of it.
Ava felt somewhat guilty for what she done, why? What is there to be guilty for?

After a while they crawled up in Rafes bed and both fade off to sleep.