Chapter 3-

Ava was shocked John B didn't remember her, upset maybe was another word.
"If you really are my sister, what did they call dad?"  John B questioned Ava.
Ava took a breath and answered. "Big John."
John B raised an eyebrow at Ava.
"I'm not lying for fuck sakes, yeah Im just gonna turn up here and waste my time and make up I'm your sister." Ava rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.
"Who's mum then?" John b asked.
"I don't have the same mum as you, mine died too." Ava started to fiddle with her fingers, she didn't like talking about her dead mum.

John B nodded, he didn't know how to respond.
"You know dads dead right?" John B stated while clearing his throat.
She looked around in confusion. "Dads dead?"  she replied.
"Yep. Sarah's dad killed him." John B says with an angry tone in his voice.
Sarah looked down in guilt.
"That wasn't her fault." Topper jumped into the conversation.
I looked at Topper for a second and faced back at Sarah.
She smiled a little at him, suddenly John B noticed. "I never said it was her fault Topper." John B replied.
"Okay, let's not get into this guys." Sarah tries to hold back any fighting.
John B keeps a look on Topper. "Wait, did he bring you here Ava?" He questions.
Ava hummed in response. "I asked him and another boy called Rafe, where this place was."
Ava knew nothing about Rafe.
Sarah and John B and the other girl who was there made immediate eye contact.

Topper knew exactly what they were thinking, but Ava stood there clueless.
"Did I say something-" She asks.
"Not at all, they're just confused about Topper being nice." Says the other girl.
"Who are you?" Ava questions.
"I'm Kiara, one of John B's best friends. Ive known him since we were younger."
Ava smiles at her, looking back at John B.
"Rafe seemed alright John B don't worry."  Ava sticks up for Rafe.

"He's bad news Ava, you have no idea." John B says while grabbing her bag out her hand, starting to walk towards the house.
"He's getting better John B. You know this." Topper stands still with his arms crossed.
"Leave it alone Top" says Sarah.
John B makes a stop before walking into the house and turning back around to him.
"I'm not doubting the fact he's not getting better, but he doesn't seem it." John B replies, looking at Sarah.
He knew she wanted her brother to get better and be normal again, but she just couldn't possibly trust him after always been stuck up their dads ass. He knew things she never would know.

"Oh please, how would you know? You spend all you're time with Sarah, nevermind forgetting to write to you're own sister because you're so focused on her." Topper spat.
Ava's eyes widened a little at Toppers response,
"Topper I said leave it!" Sarah started to shout.
"And you're so laid on getting Sarah back aren't we?" John B chuckled, dodging the fact he did ignore his sisters letters.
Topper started to walk forward until Kiara put her hand on his chest to stop him.
All Kiara did was shake her head at him, Top looked down at her, stopping himself.
"Yeah that's right, fuck off" John B replied.
Ava sighed, John B just kept wanting a fight.

Topper was mature and never said anything.
"See you around Sarah." He quickly stated while walking away to his boat.
She smiled at him. Turning back to John B.
Sarah waved her hands about wondering why John B felt the relevance to do that, to try cause a fight.
Ava turned back to see Topper, she felt bad for not thanking him.
"I'm sorry I didn't write back to you Ava." John B said as he felt bad, for not paying attention.
Ava turned back around and shrugged at him. "No biggy." She stated.
"I'm just confused what you meant by-"
"We got beers! Pope hurry up." Ava was cut short by Another tall, blonde haired boy said.
He was very dreamy.

"Finally, didn't take you hours." Kiara said to the boys tripping round the corner in plants.
"Be grateful we got you any." Another one said.
The two boys approached us and looked at Ava confused, wondering who she was.
"Oh this is my sister Ava, Ava meet JJ and Pope." John B pointed at them after saying their names so Ava knew which one was who.
"You- you have a sister?" Pope said while holding a case of beers.
"Long story Pope" John B replies to Pope while stepping into the house.
Pope walked behind John B not saying anything to Ava and there stood JJ with a toothpick in the side of his mouth.

"So you're new to the island?" The toothpick moved around his mouth while he spoke to Ava.
She nodded in disbelief, she found him very hot.
"I found uh- John B lived here so Ive moved here now." Ava gulped and smiled.
JJ took a long look at her, he had nice eyes thought Ava.
He lifted the beer case up a little higher on him as it was falling down before he winked at her and walked off.
She was meeting the hottest boys she could ever imagine here.
Ava could already see the abs popping through their shirts.

Ava then set foot into the house with the others.
She looked around the house, spotting pictures of their dad along with other family members.
Ava ran her fingertips along the pictures of dad.
She couldn't really remember dad when she was young, John B and Ava were split up. One living with one parent each.

"I'm gonna have a party at my house tonight guys, my dad and Rose are on a business trip." Says Sarah while shrugging about her dad and Rose.
"Sounds good." Kiara smiled at Sarah.
They all agreed to the party but Ava kept quiet, she didn't want to invite herself to the party.
"You wanna come to the party Ava?" JJ then piped up and decided to ask her, while leaning against the wall with his toothpick.

"Of course, that'd be nice. Thank you." She smiled back at JJ.
Pope then whistled at them, they all laughed.
JJ hit Pope in the arm amongst the laughing of them all.

*Please vote! :))*