Chapter 22-

*This is my last chapter of this book! Thanks to everyone to read<3!!*

It's been three weeks since Ava and Rafe talked, Ava and JJ have been spending everyday together.
Staying with each other every night, watching sunrises, sunsets.
Ava missed Rafe a lot, she hadn't seen him around the island.

What Ava said to Rafe affected him.
Rafe Cameron being brought down but such angry words? Never.

Rafe had to put a brave face on for his dads sake or he'd look weak.

John B and Sarah were spending everyday together, Pope and Kie wondered about everyone.

"Good evening love birds." Pope came into the living room dancing and waving about his top.

Ava lifted her head up from JJ's shoulder.
"Oh shut up." She giggled with him.

"Hmm, you could say that again." JJ stated while rubbing her head, messing her hair up.

"Oi, enough of that." Ava hit his hand away smiling at him.

You could tell they were in love by the way the stared at each other, talked about each other.

John B and Sarah came into the house, Sarah took herself to the bedroom, shutting the door behind her without a peep.

Everyone watched her storm to her room.
John B dropped his eyes on Ava.

"Is she seriously still pissed at me for what I said to Rafe?" Ava questioned.

"Well- Yeah, what you said probably hurt." John B replied with.

"Not to interrupt this- But uh, since when did you stick up for Rafe?" JJ questioned.

"Shut up." John B spat.

JJ responded with putting his hands up in the air in defence.

"Oh fuck off John B, I stated the truth, he can go cry about it to his daddy." Ava rolled her eyes.

John B didn't bite and stormed to the room Sarah was in and closed the door behind him, leaving them hearing Sarah sob.

"Does that run through the family? Fucking crying for pity?" Ava said angrily.

JJ walked to her and put his arm around her, calming her down.

A couple hours later, there was a party being hosted at the beach that everyone was intending.

Ava was in a purple dress, putting on her heels when JJ stepped into her room, looking her up and down lost for words.

"Wow, that dress looks- stunning on you." JJ walked to her and snaked his hands round her waist.

"Thanks, you would look good too if you're- dressed, why aren't you?" Ava giggled along with her words.

JJ took her hand, looking at her in the eyes.

"I think we should leave this island, together. Get away from it all." He states.

"Run away from everyone? What about Pope, Kie? And John B, he already lost-" Ava started to go into a rant.

"Listen, you don't have too love. It's a suggestion, you always say you're sick of this island, I am too." JJ placed his finger over her mouth.

Ava takes his finger away slowly, holding his hand.

"Let's do it." Ava's face grew a happy smile, she wanted to be with JJ but what about Rafe?

JJ ran to his bedroom, rushing to pack before anyone decided to come back to the house.

Ava finished packing and sat herself down on her bed, looking out the window at the Camerons house.

She'll miss Rafe, he'll be devastated that she left, without saying a goodbye.

"I know you'll miss him Avs, it's okay." JJ says while fading a smile.

She nods at him, sighing.
"I'm glad you know that JJ, I will miss him but I wanna be with you." She says back at him, smiling.

JJ puts his hand out, Ava got up and took his hand and walking out with her bags, looking around for a last look.

With Rafe wondering around the party, looking for Ava.

"Where is Ava John B?" Rafe questioned him.

John B shrugs.
"I think she's at the house, I don't know though, go look for her." John B replies.

Rafe takes himself to the house, wondering around for her.

"Peace fuckers." JJ says while he solutes the house, getting in a boat with Ava giggling.

*And that is the end of the book! I know it ended in a cliffhanger for Rafe and him losing the girl he really loved but we all knew it was good for her to be with JJ!

Thanks so much for reading this book! Leave a vote if you can and i will be working on more in the future!*

As Jj says, peace fuckers<3