Chapter 19-

*Imagine of Ava's dress in the chapter, remember to leave a vote!!*

After the pogues got their breakfast and cracked a laugh, they were discussing the party, taken place tonight.

Ava walked out of one of the rooms in a cream coloured silky long dress paired with white heels.

The look on JJ's face was priceless, almost like he was drooling.

"Oh dude, you got some drool there." John B said laughing and pointing at the side of his mouth.

"Shut up." JJ laughed and wiped his mouth secretly, incase there was, you know.. something there.

"We all ready?" Pope said will rubbing his hands together walking towards them.

"I'm ready!" Kie shouted as she walked out a room, next thing they all seen was Pope almost drooling, who knows what was on his mind.

"Look at the boys, all over us." Sarah winked at them.

"Bullshit." John B stated and walked out the house, walking towards the house.

They would have brought a car but they'd all be drinking, no point in attempting that.

Ava seemed very confident, nothing seemed to be annoying her.

"You okay beautiful?" JJ questioned Ava, with his hand on her lower back.

"I'm fine." She smiled at him.

Ava wouldn't admit, she was worried to see Rafe here with him with girls all around him, not giving a fuck who he could hurt.

It was maybe time for Ava to become a heartless bitch towards Rafe, but did she have the guts to be able too?

JJ opened the door to the house and held it open.
"After you princess." He winked at her.

"Why thank you handsome." Ava smirked at him and walked into the overcrowded house.

Pope then went to walk in after Ava-

"Wasn't for you loser." JJ laughed and walked in causing the door to be shut on Popes face.

"That's not funny." Pope opened the door with Kie holding his hand behind her and walking in slamming his hand against JJ's head.

"Dick." Pope said while hitting his head and walking towards the drinks.

"Ow- asshole!" JJ responded.

Ava rolled her eyes and walked around, finding herself looking for Rafe. Was this a smart idea? No, it really wasn't.

"Cmon Avs, let's go get a drink." JJ grabbed her hand and walked to where everyone was collecting a drink.

They walked into the kitchen and there was Rafe, sitting in a chair with Natalie on his lap, giggling.

Ava stood looking at them taking a deep breath.
She wasn't gonna let them get to her, she was much better than that.

"Disgusting." Ava spat and walked to JJ.

"I know what could help princess." JJ whispered into her ear-
Suddenly without Ava getting to speak a word JJ was agaisnt the counter with her in front leaning against him with his hands on her waist firmly.

Rafe narrowed his eyes at the scene, his blood boiled.
How dare JJ laid hands on her, Rafe already claimed her.

While Natalie was squirming all over his lap Rafe continued to stare, sipping his drink and running his index finger along the rim of the glass.

His eyes never broke contact with JJs actions.

"I'm gonna get the rest of them, I'll be back." JJ laid a kiss on her cheek and walking through to where the rest where.

Ava smiled at him and turned around to face the drinks.

With shock, she felt a cold hand grab her hand, knowing exactly who it was.

Ava turned around quickly and looked Rafe straight in the eyes, having the urge to clash her lips with his.

Where was her head at.

"You think he's aloud to touch you all like that, huh?" Rafe squeezed her hand tightly, pushing himself against her. Wanting her right there and then.

"Get off- me, you're hurting me Rafe." Ava tried to get out his grip, trying to not make a huge deal.

"Nope, you're coming with me." Rafe said firmly, he dragged her away from the drinks.

"Get off me!" Ava waved her hand about to try leg herself free but he was too tightly held onto her.

Rafe opened a door to a quiet dark room and pushed her in, along with him in with her.

Ava was against the wall with Rafe close to her.

Ava could feel his warm breath run down her neck, giving her the shivers.

Rafe then noticed and ran the tips of his fingers along her back.

"Enough." Ava struggled to answer him, he still made her insane.

Oh, how I wonder what could happen in the room.