Chapter 13-

*MENTION OF A DRUG ADDICTION*

Ava was stressing about what she just witnessed, what was he thinking?
She was driving over the speed limit, in a hurry to tell the rest of them, along with panicking.

Ava finally arrived at John B's house and jumped out the car in a hurry to see if anyone was here.

"John B!" Ava ran around the house to see if there was anyone in, no answer.

"Avs?" Ava heard a voice from the back yard.
She ran round to the back yard to see JJ, shirtless. Fuck.

"I- uh have you seen John B?" Ava asked, not knowing where to lay her eyes.
"He's somewhere with Sarah." He replied to her smiling at her.

"Oh- uhm well there's something important I need to tell all of you, together." Ava said while she let out a sigh.

JJ dropped his tool from his car and walked over to Ava.
"Is everything okay Avs?" He looked down at her.

Ava kept feeling the same for Rafe and JJ, when she doesn't see them she can hide the feelings but everytime  she seen them, the feelings shot right back at her.

Ava's eyes fluttered looking up at him.

"I'm just a little worried for— Rafe." Ava gulped, she knew how much JJ hated him.

"Rafe? What the fuck has he done? Did he hurt you?" JJ stated with a angry tone in his voice.

"Oh my god no! He hasn't hurt me I promise JJ." Ava exclaimed to him.

JJ ran his hand down her hair, comforting her from panicking.
"I'm glad, we wouldnt want that Avs." He smiles down at her.

Ava was very confused where her feelings were at, it was Rafe then JJ then Rafe then JJ.

"I'll tell you what happened when we get to everyone else, cmon." Ava cut JJ out of his daydream about her.

Ava walked to the car with JJ getting his shirt off his shoulder putting it on him while walking behind her.

Ava started up her car and started reversing her car and drove to John B's.

"Hey slow down, don't wanna get stopped by the cops." JJ said while looking behind him incase there was anyone there.

"I wont, ive did this before." Ava spat at him with stress.

JJ knew she was stressed so he decided not to say anything incase it stressed her more.

Ava pulled up at the Cameron's house and rushed out her car and ran inside. JJ ran behind her.

"John B! Sarah!" Ava ran into the room that they were all in.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" John B stood up in a hurry.

"I'm fine but Rafe isn't." She breathed heavy between her words.

"She said something about Rafe I don't know she wanted to tell everyone together?" JJ gushed.

"This morning, Rafe locked me in his room and didn't tell me where he was going. I then snuck out of his window and got in my car and followed him. He wasn't at this side of town anymore he went to the opposite side, and then I seen him do drugs in this house with some guy." Ava explained.

"Wait, you stayed there over night?" Kiara asked Ava, while looking at JJ.

"Besides the point Kie." John B rolled his eyes.

"We should do something! We can't have him get into that shit, it's addictive!" Ava spat.
They just looked at each other without saying anything.

"Avs this is what I wanted to tell you the other night why JJ said Rafe was a bad person, he used to be addicted to drugs."

"What?!" Ava was shocked, this is what he was trying to say?

"What's going on?" Rafe said from behind everyone.
Ava turned around to face him.
"Asshole!" she spat, Ava was still angry he locked her in a room to go touch drugs, besides the fact he's meant to be getting better.

"What?" Rafe acted like he didn't know what Ava was talking about.
"You locked me in a room to go do drugs!" She said in a angry tone amongst her voice.

"I don't know what you're talking about Ava." Rafe shook his head, but you could tell by his appearance he was using again, his eyes were very bloodshot.

"Oh please, don't act dumb Rafe! What was that pile of white looking dust on the table the other day after the party? Hm?" Ava didn't like to be made out as a liar.

"So I'm guessing you told everyone about me fucking you then?" He spat back at her.

Everyone out a slight gasp, shocked of this statement.

Ava picked up a book and threw it at Rafe.
"You're a jerk, I was only trying to look out for you!" Ava shouted at Rafe.

"You probably knew all along about my addiction and just wanted to fuck everything all up! Not to mention you followed me?!" Rafe was getting angrier by the minute.

"You locked me in a room Rafe, what was I meant to do? Dance about the fucking room? Jesus christ." Ava shook her head at him.

Rafe's breathing got heavier and heavier as his anger rose from Ava.

All they could say is shit was about to break loose.