Chapter 14-

*Remember to give the chapter a vote! Thank you<3!*

Rafe started pacing around the room a little trying to control his breathing.

"Rafe breathe" Sarah said as she stood back from him trying to help him.

"You know Ava? Maybe it was true, maybe I do regret fucking you. Not a very good person if you tell people my secrets, are you?" Rafe continued to breath heavily, clenching his fists.

"Me? Good person? That's all I've been to you Rafe, JJ has non stop told you were a bad person and I gave you a fucking chance, also I stood by you're side when you're dad was arguing with you, don't be such a dick." Ava walked closer to him, not being scared.

"Avs careful." JJ stood up slowly, being ready for something to happen.

"Ava come here." Sarah asked.
Pope and Kiara stood watching him closely knowing how angry he was, and what he could do.

"Don't call me a dick Ava." Rafe spoke to her, looking at her.

"You are a dick Rafe, I should have listened to all of them!" Ava shouted at Rafe.

Suddenly, the unspeakable happened.

Rafes anger got too much for him to handle, he unexpectedly shoved Ava to the ground.
"Rafe!" JJ ran over to him and punched him on the face, causing him to fall back against the wall.

Rafe looked at JJ in shock, wiping his mouth with the side of his thumb.
"So you're standing up to me now Maybank? To defend poor little Ava?" Rafe mocked JJ.

"Shut up Rafe, leave her alone." JJ walked over to Ava and helped her up, pulling her into a hug.
"You're okay, I've got you Avs." JJ comforted her by rubbing her back.

"What the hell Rafe?! What are you playing at?!" John B hurried his way over to Ava to see if she was okay.
"I'm fine, don't worry." Ava said to John B holding onto JJ tightly.

Rafe looked at Ava, still angry but knowing what he did wrong.
"Yeah, she's fine. Leave her alone Maybank." Rafe demanded.

"Fuck off Rafe, I can hold her if I want." JJ spat at Rafe.

Rafe laughed to himself.

Rafe then shoved him trying to start a fight.
"Come on Maybank, you gonna fight like you're old man?"
That's when it cracked JJ.

JJ handed Ava to John B, making sure she won't get hurt.

JJ punched him across the jaw, shoving Rafe into the wall.
"JJ stop it!" Kiara shouted to JJ.

Ava tried to get out John B's hands but John B held her tightly.
"Calm down Avs it's okay." John B whispered to her.

Rafe punched JJ back causing him to fall to the floor, Rafe then got on top of him and started to punch him repeatedly.

"Rafe stop it!" Ava started to panic.

Pope decided to make a move and jump in, he tried to grab Rafe off of JJ but Rafe's elbow hit Pope's nose making him fall back.
"We all need to grab him!" Kiara states.

John B agrees, John B, Pope, Sarah and Ava attempt to pull Rafe off.
They manage to pull him off, Ava then ran over to JJ lifting up his head making sure he was okay.

"JJ Im here okay? I'm here." She starts to wipe the blood off of his face.

"Get the fuck out of here Rafe!" Sarah pushed him back towards the door trying to push him out.

"Leave before it ends badly Rafe." John B insists while standing beside Sarah.

John B, it did already end badly, maybe been terribly.