Chapter 11-

**SMUT WARNING**
*Remember to give the chapter a vote for rafe;)*

The night went on as Rafe and Ava sat there on the dock for a little while, allowing Ava to calm down from what happened.
They hadn't really properly spoke, nor did they properly know each other.
Furtherest they knew about each other was their bodies, because of the sex that night.

Rafe wasn't the type of person you'd go to for comfort, he knew nothing about comfort.
Rafe never received any of that, it was always Sarah who got that attention, he's always been left himself.

Ava then noticed Rafe was moving around like he was uncomfortable, needy for something.
She stopped what she was saying.
"You okay?" Ava questioned him.
"I'm fine." He replied back with a stressed tone in his voice.

"Okay well, why don't we head back up to the house? You seem tired." Ava stands up wiping the back of her dress incase of any marks.

He just nodded and stood up, Ava took a long look at him and he suddenly looked as if there was tons of things on his mind.
"Do you- do you wanna stay the night?" Rafe asked her with a sigh in between with him narrowing his eyes at her.

Ava felt he was acting very weird out of nowhere.
Part of Ava wanted to stay with him, part of her wanted to go back to JJ.

She nodded and smiled, "I'll stay."
He let out a little smile and started to walk upto the house biting his nails.

There was still some people at the party from hours before holding their own conversations.

Ava followed Rafe into the house, he closed the door behind her.
The house was silenced, no noise.
Rafe put his index finger over his mouth meaning for her to keep quiet.
Ava couldn't focus on what he was meaning, just his hands she was focused on.

Ava slowly nodded and followed him up stairs, him leading her into his room.
She smirked as soon as she stepped foot into the bedroom, getting flashbacks of that night.

Ava suddenly felt a warm breath against her neck.
"I know why you're staring at the bed princess." Rafe whispered into her ear.
Ava's eyes flickered at him whispering into her ear.
It sent the shivers down her spine, sending shock throughout her body.

Ava gulped, speechless.
Rafe's hand started to roam down her right side, slowly and alluringly.
While his hands were leading themselves around her body he started to leave small kisses on her neck, making Ava lean her to the side giving him help.

"I want you." Ava managed to make words form out of her mouth, quietly.
Rafe smirked and let out a small chuckle.
"I know you do Avs." He once again whispered, moving her hair out the way of the left side of her neck.

Ava let out small breathes, butterflies swarming her stomach.
She turned around slowly facing him.
Immediately without any hesitation their lips connected against one another's, very needy for each other.

Rafe walked Ava backwards slowly leading her to the bed.
Ava fell down on the bed, without breaking the kiss Rafe climbed on top of her.
She breathed heavily, hungry for him.

Part of her wanted this to be JJ, but she also wanted it to be Rafe.

"You sure you want this?" Rafe started kissing her chest and started leaving kisses across her stomach.
"I do." Ava struggled to let out words from the pleasure.

Rafe then slid down her dress, admiring her body once again.
He slid down his trousers along with his boxers.
Rafe was once again on top of her with his hand beside her head, angling himself.

Rafe thrusted into her quickly not allowing her to adjust to him.
Ava quickly gripped onto his shoulders, whining.

Rafe quickly moved with a fast pace in and out of her.
Ava struggled to even form moans.
"Holy fuck-" Ava tightened her grip with her legs around his waist.
Ava managed to let out a loud moan.

Rafe quickly moved his hand to her mouth gripping it to keep her quiet.
"Don't make any loud noise darling." Rafe said to her while groaning.

Rafe started to fasten his pace up, feeling Ava tighten around him.
"I'm close Rafe." Ava moaned and breathes heavily.
"Me too." Rafe started to kiss down her neck while he was thrusting in and out of her.

After Rafe fastening up his pace they both reached their high at the same time.

Rafe then pulled out and flopped down beside her.
"Holy hell Avs." Rafe breathed heavily, sweaty.

Ava got extreme butterflies with him calling her that after sex.

It drives her completely insane.