Chapter 20-

**Remember to vote!! thank you<3**

"You with JJ now? Hm?" Rafe took a hold of her chin, questioning her.

Ava gulped, not knowing what to answer with.

"And if I was, why the fuck do you care? You've got every girl that lays eyes on you on you're lap."
Ava replied in anger.

Even though Rafe and Ava were in a dark room, she could still sense the anger and tension that grew in Rafe.

"Stay back from him, alright?" Rafe demanded.

"I'm not you're fucking puppet, I can go near who I want. Alright?" She replied.

"Oh, so I could go and tell him we fucked in here." Rafe said while he was pushing her against the wall, their faces almost touching.

Ava suddenly slapped him across the cheek in disbelief.

"What is wrong with you?! Go and fuck some other girl!" She shouted in his face.

Rafe held his cheek in shock, but there was only thing missing.

Rafe turned back to her, not breaking eye contact and connected his lips with Ava's without hesitation.

Ava tried to stop herself and think of JJ during this but she couldn't, she wanted him.

Rafe started to kiss down her jaw, pushing himself directly up against her.
He moved her hair away from her ear.
"I know you want me darling. No need to hide it." Rafe whispered.

Ava wanted to kiss him all night but she knew she needed to give him the cold shoulder in return of what he did.

"Rafe no, you can't expect me to let you do whatever to me. You cant go from girl to girl. I'm not you're booty call." Ava confidently said.

What Ava said hurt Rafe in a way, a way he's never felt before.
May be, a girls never turned him down or, he's slowly falling in love with her.

Love scared Rafe, he's never really been loved and never experienced the love and relying on someone to trust.

"You aren't a booty call Ava!" Rafe shouted in Ava's face, the hurt soon turned into anger.

Ava stood there in shock.

"Yeah, shout at me cause you can't handle the truth!" She shouted back.

Suddenly, the unspeakable happened.

Rafes fist was soon punching the wall to the right side of her head.
Ava covered her head in fear, scared he was gonna hit her.

Rafe kept his fist there while Ava slowly lifted her head up to look at him.

Ava's breath grew heavier, scared to move or react.

"You are just like you're dad." She said firmly while moving Rafes hand off the door, storming out of the dark room.

Rafe stood in the room silent in his own regret. He was lost.

Ava walked back to the group without saying anything, she didn't want drama and for a fight to happen between anyone.

"You okay Avs?" John B questioned her.

Ava nodded and smiled in response.

She wasn't okay, she was hurting.

The fact she was in love with two people and each love grew more and more each time she was with one of them.

A few minutes later, Ava was sitting with everyone and Rafe walked by her.
He stood and got lost in her eyes, knowing the hurt he's caused to her heart and this relationship they have.

Ava also looked into Rafes eyes, with her also realising the hurt she caused to him with what she said.