Chapter 18-

*Remember to vote!!*

Ava got a shock and dropped the bowl on the floor.
Thank god it was plastic.

Sarah stood up from her chair and walked to the kitchen seeing who was there.
"You've got to be joking." Sarah said while crossing her arms knowing fine we'll theyre here to start shit.

"Why the fuck is he here?" John B shook his lead and leaned his head back in annoyance.

"Tell JJ to stay in his room, someone distract him, we can't have him getting hurt anymore than he is. Understood?" Ava got protective over him very quickly.

Everyone nodded at Ava agreeing with her.

Topper walked into the house first and smiled at all of us.
"Hey guys, why do you look like you've all seen a ghost?" Topper asked scanning his eyes around the room.

"Cut the shit, what you both doing here?" Ava  looked at Top.

"Rafe wanted to come for a visit." He replied back.

Then Rafe walks in, his eyes and Ava's immediately meet.
Just now, she found him appalling from what she saw the night before.

"Hi Ava." Rafe said.

"Hi? You're saying hi? How's the new girls then?" Ava exclaimed.
"Uhm- I don't know what you mean." Rafe replied, shaking his head at her.

"What do you mean? You took Natalie to bed." Topper mumbled.

Ava looked at Topper and back at Rafe, disgusting.

"I should have known and listened to what everyone said about you, you are disgusting. Saying girls mean something to you and then just shut them off after you sleep with them? Typical you." Ava snapped.

Rafe looked at Ava with a grim smirk.

He walked over to her and pulled on JJ's shirt and lifted it up a little to see she was also in JJ's boxers.
This made Rafe's blood absolute boil.

"You're in his clothes?" Rafe asked.

Ava hit his hand away from her aggressively, "don't touch me." She breathed.

"Did you sleep with him?" Rafe mumbled.

"No I didnt Rafe, not everything is about sex. I cuddled with him, unlike you whos fucking every girl in the island." Ava rolled her eyes.

"Oh well that's nice, where is he?" Rafe started to walk towards the doors until John B and Pope stood in his way, blocking the entrance to the doors.

"Don't even bother Rafe, turn you're ass back around." John B demanded.

Rafe turned his head to the side and looked at Ava in the eyes.

"Leave Rafe, you're not wanted around here.' Ava said.

"You should come to the party tonight." Rafe stated, looking around the house.

"We'll have to see, you can go invite you're strippers though." Ava raised her eyebrows and smiled at him.

Rafe rolled his eyes back in annoyance and walked out the house towards the sea.

Topper therefore followed Rafe.

Ava shook his head at him.
"I have no clue what I'm on sometimes when I look at him differently to what everyone else does." Ava sighed while staring at him through the patio door.

"It's alright Avs, you have JJ who wont hurt you." Kie smiled.

Ava walked back to the kitchen and decided to pour her cereal.

She wanted to make Rafe better but part of her knew she'd get hurt, but those feelings for Rafe or whatever is there, wants to stay for Rafe.

Ava wants him, but does he want her?