Chapter 17-

After them swimming around in the sea until the sun completely went down they all got out the water.

"That was a lot of fun" smiled Pope.
"It really was." JJ replied with his hand on Ava's lower back.

Ava smiled at JJ walking back into the house, reaching for her phone to see if Rafe messaged.
Nothing.

Was everyone right about Rafe being a bad person?
Was he really gonna get better?

"Oh shit." Kiara said while looking at her phone.

Ava lifted her head up, "what's wrong?" She questioned Kie.
"All I'm gonna say is Rafe's instagram story." Kiara awkwardly smiled at put her phone in her back pocket.

Ava went into instagram to Rafe's story only to see a picture of him with other girls, all over him drinking.

Typical.

Ava felt like someone put a dagger through her heart, she felt hurt by seeing he was completely ignoring what they had and went partying, people sleeping with girls.

JJl looked over Ava's shoulder to see the photo, Ava's index finger ran up and down the side of her phone case.

"I told you he wasn't good for you Avs. He's just gonna hurt you're heart that doesn't deserve to be hurt." JJ stated.

As much as what JJ said hurt, maybe it was also true. But she wasn't ready to face that.

"Maybe we should go over there and make him feel bad." Sarah shrugged.

"Not the best idea you've had Sarah.." John B exclaimed.

Ava didn't know what to do, should she go over there and invite herself in or stay here?

"I think we should stay here, I wanna spend my time with JJ." Ava smiled.

JJ felt relieved she didn't want to run after him, he couldn't handle the hurt in her and what he was doing to her.

"Cmon pretty girl, let's get to bed!" JJ laughed and threw Ava over his shoulder walking into the bedroom.

"There's condoms if you.. need it-" Pope said then realising he was getting a death stare from John B.

"Pope- they wont need that- will they?" He turned to Sarah for moral support.

"They might." Sarah laughed.

"JJ if you fuck her, I swear to god." John B knocked on the door, scared his sister was gonna be fucked by JJ Maybank.

JJ locked the door, "sorry man, can't promise that." JJ winked at Ava.

"Maybank!!" John B slammed on the door

"Hey hey, cmon I'll take you're mind off it." Sarah winked at John B, taking his hand leading him into the room.

"That's disgusting-" Kiara said with disgust in her tone.

"I like the sound of that". The last thing Pope and Kiara heard before they shut the door.

Ew.

The next morning arrived but JJ and Ava never actually slept together. They cuddled.

She didn't want to sleep with him, well. She did. But not just now.

Ava fell asleep in JJ's arms and with his t-shirt on.

Ava kissed JJ's cheek softly to see if he was awake.

"That's not a proper kiss princess." JJ spoke with his morning voice.

Man did that give her butterflies.

"You want a proper kiss?" Ava smiled replying.

"Mhm." He hummed in response.

Ava then connected her lips with JJ's, his kiss was amazing.
After they disconnected lips JJ smiled at her, proudly.

"You feeling okay today?" He moved hair out of her face tucking it behind her ear.

"I'm fine." Ava smiled at him.

She still was pissed off about the whole Rafe thing but if he got over her, so should she.

Ava climbed out of the bed to the kitchen and said good morning to everyone, grabbing a bowl and cereal.

Only to hear  a car door slam, she assumed it was John B, Ava turned around to see Topper  and Rafe storm out a car.

Now what the hell are they doing.