Chapter 6-

*Please give the chapter a vote:))*

The morning after the party, heads sore, random people in the house, alcohol everywhere and the place a complete wreck.
Ava turned over from her sleep and groaned, her head was a little sore, and her legs not to mention.
As she lay on her side she stared at Rafe sleeping peacefully, she lifted her head to see if anyone was in the room and she spotted white flakes on his bed side table.
Ava frowned while staring at the flakes, it looked like it was gathered up with fingers into a pile and some of it was gone, some was there.
What was it?

Ava decided to make no big deal and lay back down on the bed, she then realised she was naked and people would be looking for her.
Surely they'd all be asleep.
She moved closer to Rafe, wanting to snuggle into him. Let him hold her.

He opened one of his eyes looking down at her and then rubbing his eyes.
"Well good morning." He spoke.
"Morning Rafe." Ava replied.
Before she could get closer she heard a voice shouting her name-
"Ava!" Shouted John B wondering the house.
Ava shot up and gathered her clothes from the night before and shoved them on as quick as a flash, she flopped herself on the floor and acted as if she fell asleep there.

Rafe didn't care if he was naked or not, all he did was swipe the white pile onto the floor in a hurry and lay back down.
Ava wasn't sure why he was so invested in getting that way before anyone came in the room, now she was wondering what that pile was.

Ava pretended to be asleep on the floor and John B walked in.
"Oh- Well- She's in Rafes room!" John B shouted down stairs letting everyone know where she was.
They all rushed up stairs as they pretended to be asleep, although Rafe was naked from the night before.

JJ rushed into the room along with Pope and Sarah and Kie.
"What the hell happened in here- you guys have a party of your own or something?" Kiara exclaimed.
Ava then pretended like she woke up from lying on the floor and popped her head up.
"Nope, just passed out in here." Replied Ava.
"You could say that if you wanted." Rafe said in a croaky voice.
Ava rolled her eyes from his comment knowing what he meant.

John B raised his eyebrows not knowing what he meant.
Ava stood up and suddenly felt her legs were like jelly.
"You alright there Avs?" JJ questions her.
Ava nodded and smiled at JJ.
"Im fine just hungover." She added.
JJ smiled at her, staring into her eyes.
John B noticed he was staring and nudged him out of his daze.

Ava walked out the room with her hair messy as ever.
"Why the hell is your hair so messy Ava?" Sarah questioned.
Ava shrugged and walked down stairs.
Rafe then pulled on a pair of black shorts and stood up out of his bed.
JJ's eyes set on Rafes hair which was also messy.
"And you're hair is messy too?" JJ stated and also frowned at John B, thinking it was suspicious.

"Oh sorry, do I have to sleep perfectly now?" Rafe asked JJ.
JJ shook his head and wiped the side of his his mouth and then followed Ava down the stairs.

Sarah looked at Rafe and noticed his eyes were bloodshot. She inspected the room incase there was any tracing of drugs around the room.
"What you searching for Sarah?" Rafe seemed angry. Why was he angry?
"Nothing, just drink. To- tidy up." Sarah replied.
He just nodded slowly at her, pulling on a top and tidying his room before his dad and Rose get home.

Meanwhile JJ and Ava were downstairs on the couch, dying with a stomach ache.
"How's you're hangover going for you?" JJ chuckled at Ava while she was holding her forehead.
"Not good, just moved here and I've already been drunk." She laughed back at him.
JJ heard a door opening from upstairs and turned his head to look at the stairs.
Topper started to walk down the stairs with a blonde haired girl.
JJ clapped for Topper and laughed at them both, Ava turned her head to look at them both and smiled.
"Nice one dude." JJ continued to laugh putting his sunglasses on his face.

The girl laughed in response looking at us.
Ava waved at her to be nice and welcome her, and making sure she didn't feel uncomfortable.
Sarah leaned over the staircase from the top and shouted down looking at Topper.
"Who's that Top?" She questioned him.
They both turned around and looked up at Sarah.
"A girl named Bella, why?" Topper held her hand.

"Here we go." JJ mumbled to Ava.
Ava rolled her eyes and stared at them talking.
John B then stood beside Sarah questioning Topper.
"Why do you care? You've got John B who does no wrong." Topper then nodded his head at Ava and JJ and walked out the house holding Belles hand slamming the door.
"Yeah why do you care Sarah?" John B asked her and raised an eyebrow.
"I don't, I was asking why there was a random girl in my house that I didn't know." Sarah started to walk down stairs to clean up the house before her parents got home.

Rafe then walked down behind her in a hurry, and seemed on edge.
"We need to hurry and tidy this up before dad gets home." He started to gather empty beer bottles and take them to the kitchen.
"Why are you so stressed, dads not gonna be home for another two hours we have plenty time. Chill." Sarah spat.
"Don't tell me to chill Sarah, we need to get this placed sorted." Rafe shouted from the kitchen while dropping beer bottles into a bucket for the bin.
"Rafe stop arguing with her and fucking tidy." John B defended Sarah.

"Just leave him and don't make him more angry biting back" Ava said and looked towards their direction.
JJ looked at her while taking a sip of a beer left from the night before, wondering why she was sticking up for him.

They had no idea why Rafe was so on edge about the house being tidy.