Chapter 5

Emily pov
I woke around 11 and put on a white tank top with a Grey mid arm shirt and teal skinny jeans and white converse I curled my hair put on mascara and eyeliner and grabbed my phone and walked downstairs and saw a note from Desi"hey you were sleeping and I didn't want to wake you but I'm leaving for 2 weeks on business there's money on the counter love you-Desi"
Then i got a text from Jace.
J:Meet me outside in 20

I looked at the time it was almost 12 I grabbed my bag with my money and phone and song book and walked outside.

Jace:Hey Beautiful wanna penny board to the mall.
Emily:Yeah just let me get my penny board.
I walked to the garage and grabbed one of my many penny boards.

Jace:Are you ready?
Emily:Yup *popping the p*
Jace:So about our date tomorrow is Friday and we don't have set so are you free tomorrow at 6?
Emily:Yeah
Jace:Great

Jace POV
Emily:Race ya *skates off*
Jace:Hey you cheated!!

Honestly I had a great plan for out date tomorrow I just need to call Riele and Sean. We got to the mall and picked up our boards and went to Starbucks. We got our drinks and walked out.

Jace:Where do you wanna go?
Emily:Gamestop
Jace:You play video games?
Emily:Yeah why so surprised?
Jace:You don't take me as the type that likes video games.
Emily:I might be girly but I'm not that girly
Jace:What games do you like to play.
Emily:Life or Dead and Life or Dead 2 and Call Of Duty all the games.
Jace:Nice
Emily:Thanks

We walked to Gamestop and bought some games and walked around for a while till we decided to go home or to her house anyway to hang out.

Emily Pov
After the mall Jace and I penny boarded back to my house.

Emily:So what do you want to do?
Jace:I don't know
Emily:Well we could go rent some movies and have a movie marathon with Pizza.
Jace:Sure um i can pay
Emily:Nah we can split it if you want?
Jace:Sure I can pay for the pizza....

I grabbed my bag and we grabbed our penny boards and headed to Blockbuster

Jace:So what movies you wanna get?
Emily:22 Jump Street and The Other Women two comedies
Jace:Okay and The Avengers and Guardians Of The Galaxy two action movies
Emily:Yeah is that it
Jace:Think so

I payed and we headed back to my house ordered pizza and while we waited we gathered a bunch of snacks like popcorn, candy lots and lots of candy, ice cream with a few toppings and a bunch more with no time to explain.
I was getting some cups for drinks when I feel two arms wrap around my waist I turn around looking straight into Jace's eyes

Jace:Your eyes are so beautiful
Emily:(Blushed)

He started to lean in as did I when our lips connected I instantly felt fireworks in my stomach sparks were flying everywhere I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me closer to him to where there was no space between us we pulled away leaving our foreheads touching till the doorbell rang interrupting our moment.

While he got the pizza I got our drinks and put them in the living room with some plates and napkins and sat down. Jace came to the family room and set the pizza down and sat next to me.
Emily:What you wanna watch first.
Jace:We can do a pattern.
Emily:Action, comedy, action, comedy?
Jace:Sounds perfect

I put in The Avengers and we grabbed some pizza and sat down he put his arm around me and I cuddled up to him and we watched our movies when our last movie The Other Women ended we cleaned up and sat down again.

Jace:When's your sister gonna be home.
Emily: Two weeks
Jace:Oh
Emily:Yeah she went away on business so I'm home alone for two weeks but I'm used to it
Jace:What do you mean?
Emily:She leaves for two weeks every month since she got her job back in New Mexico since our parents died.
Jace:Oh I'm sorry you're alone.
Emily:Eh it's cool it has its perks.
Jace:Nice and to think I thought you were a goodie two shoes.
Emily:I am I can just do whatever even when she is here.
(They laugh)
Jace:I could stay here if you want keep you company.
Emily:yeah i would like That it would be nice having company for a while.
Jace:Cool let me go get some clothes.
Emily:Okay I will finish cleaning up.