Chapter 21 Part 1

Emily Pov

Day 2 in Canada and Jace is still sleeping, so while he was sleeping I decided to grab a quick shower and start getting ready so we can go to our table read for the movie it's called "Two Lives". I grabbed what I needed and walked to the bathroom and started my shower. After, I showered I put on black tights, plaid skirt, black tank top, black heel boots, and my glasses. Curled my hair and normal makeup. I left to the bathroom to find Jace awake and ready to shower.

Jace Pov

I woke up and found Emily gone. I heard the shower going and a knock on the door. I opened it to reveal Ryland. 

R-Is Emily in?
J- She's busy.
R-Good 'cause i'm actually here to see you.
J-Oh really and why's that.
R-I just wanted to warn you that maybe my brother Ross is too much of a bitch to try and take Emily from you, but i'm not and with this trip I plan to make sure she forgets all about you and when you hurt her i'll be there to pick up the pieces and have her fall for me. Just keep that in mind.(Walks back to his room down the hall)

I shut the door and thought about what he said. "Hurt her" I would never want to hurt her to be honest it kinda shook me up. I shrugged it off for a while and decided to get dressed since I showered the night before. I heard a door open once I got out my shirt and saw Emily.

J-Morning beautiful you look nice as usual.
E-Morning and thank you (puts dirty clothes away)hey did you forget to put a shirt on this morning or..
J-Maybe I just wanted you to see me shirtless not like you haven't plenty of times.

E-Put on a shirt weirdo (giggles)
J-Okay okay don't get your bra in a twist babe.
E-Oh shut up.

Em grabbed her bag and we headed out to get some breakfast and Starbucks before we headed to the table read. We walked down and found a small diner a few blocks down with a Starbucks.

J-So are you ready for the table read today this is your first lead role.
E-I'm ready for the table read,I think it's just the filming part i'm afraid of I just don't wanna mess up especially when it comes to recording with Ry .

J-Don't be nervous you're amazing you will do great you got the part didn't you.
E-Yeah, thanks babe I appreciate it.

We got to the diner and sat across from each other, I pulled out my phone and opened snapchat to start recording.

J-I'm having breakfast with my beautiful girlfriend and I'm so glad I can spend my time in Canada with her.

The recording ended and I saw Emily on musical.ly. I sat next to her in the booth and watched her musicals...she had like a ton of fans and her musicals were amazing no matter what she still looks pretty she could wear a trash bag as a dress and look like a goddess okay that's  little extreme but you get my point right?

J-You look nice babe.
E-Oh thanks you should make one with me someday.
J-Sure..will you make one now so I can see.
E-Only for you.

She looks through sounds and picks one that says "Hey how you doin' well i'm doin' just fine......Hey how you doin' well i'm doin' just fine I lied I'm dying inside". She filmed it and posted it after making sure it was perfect.

?- My name is Kim and I will be your server today can I start you off with a drink water,soda, a milkshake?
J-We will share a Chocolate milkshake please.

Kim-No problem I will bring that right out and for the record I am a huge fan of you guys Henry Danger is my life.

E-Aw..thanks we appreciate the fans,and your support it's the reason we get to continue the show.

K-I will be back with your shake.

J-Thank you.
E- I love meeting fans,I can't wait to start shooting this movie though.
J-Same here I mean Splitting Adam was so fun to film I can't wait to get this experience with an actual movie not Nick or Disney you know.

E-Yeah I know.

Our milkshake came and we ordered our breakfast and messed around on snapchat until Jack and Ryland walked in.

E-Hey guys wanna join us?
R-Don't mind if we do (sits down)
E-How has your morning been?

R-Pretty good (looks at Jace)
E-That's good JAce and I were gonna get Starbucks before we head to the read.
Jack-That's cool can we join?

Jace-Sure we can get a cab together.

Ry-The company is sending a limo.
Em-Fancy.

Ry-very maybe you can sit next to me.
Em-Sure I guess

Jace-Well I will sit on the other side so we can cuddle.

Em-Okay JAce.

We all got our food ate and went to Starbucks, before we knew it the limo was here and I was more nervous then ever. This is gonna be a very eventful trip lets see how the first day goes. 

HEY GUYS I HAVEN'T POSTED SINCE LIKE SPRING OR WINTER. BUT HERE'S AN UPDATE LET'S SEE HOW THE FIRST DAY GOES. I GOT THIS COMMENT SAYING THEY THINK RYLAND IS THE STALKER OR "A" ANYONE ELSE THINK THAT. I'M THINKING OF ADDING NEW CHARACTERS LEAVE A COMMENT OR INBOX ME IF YOU WANT TO BE ONE JUST LEAVE AND NAME AND AGE AND A HOBBY OR TWO AND I WILL GET BACK TO YOU. I WILL TRY MY BEST TO ADD YOU GUYS. THANKS FOR READING AND FOR THE SUPPORT KEEP READING HOPE YOU LIKE THE BOOK. THANKS FOR THE VOTES AND COMMENT I LOVE IT. REMEMBER I'M ALWAYS HAPPY TO HAVE FEEDBACK IN MY INBOX OR THE COMMENT SECTION. THANKS AGAIN HAPPY SUMMER!!!