Chapter 30 (ending

We all greeted and hugged Cooper and his wife, before retreating to our table. "Did I mention that you look beautiful,gorgeous,hot,and sexy tonight"  Jace said pushing in my chair. "No I don't think ya did thank you" I smiled. "You're welcome" he kissed my cheek. 

Maia Pov

"Maia you look so amazing tonight as you do every time I see you" Sean smiled holding my hand. "Aw thanks love you look great too" I smiled back at him. "I know that we haven't been dating that long,but I can honestly say that I love you"he said nervously. "Awe Sean I love you too" I smiled hugging him. "Really?" he smiled. "yes really" I said.

"may I have this dance miss Maia?" he asked cute;y. "Yes you may" I smiled taking his hand. He lead me to the dance floor near Jace and Emily. Jace' hands on her waist and her's around his neck as they swayed and starred into each other's eye's so in love and happy. I Looked back at Sean as we swayed as well and I thought of the first day we met so weird and awkward, but now month's later we are saying I love you. I smiled at him and looked at my feet. "He pulled me close and spoke in my ear,"you looks beautiful tonight Maia". I nuzzled my head into his neck and felt his smile.

Jace Pov

"You okay?" Em asked me as we danced. "yeah, i'm just admiring your beauty" I smiled. "You're cute" she smiled back. "So the party is almost over Sean is staying with Maia and Jake is staying with Riele you wanna come to my place" i asked. "Sure sounds fun we can watch movies, play video games, cuddle, kiss" she said. "I was thinking we do a little more?" I said. "Not too much Jace you know how I feel about that" she said a bit defensive. "Of course love" I reassured her. 

The party ended and after the limo home we all went our separate ways. Em and I walked over to my house and my parents were still on thier date and Xander was with some of his friends. "What do you wanna do first?" I asked Em. " I don't know" she said looking out the window.

"Hey jace you remember the girl we met in Canada at the airport Megan?" she asked randomly. "Yeah? why?' I asked her. "She has been showing up lately I saw her the other night outside my balcony and right now I see her again" she explained and then her phone went off. She looked at the text her eyes widen and then back out the window.

Emily Pov

Unknown: Big Mistake!!
Em:what do you want from me?!
Unknown: You know what I want for you to break up with Jace.
Em:That isn't happening and you know it why are you doing this to me Megan.

The strange thing is while looking out the window I never saw Megan text me once she just stood there and then the light's went out.

"Jace are you alright??" I asked and got no answer. I turned on my flashlight on my phone and searched for him. "Jace!!" I yelled. "Why are you yelling babe" he said coming out of his room. "No reason I just got scared and then the light's came back on and we heard a door shut downstairs. We both ran to the door and saw Jace' parents I checked the window and Megan was gone.

"Hey kids how was the party?" his mom asked. "it was great Mom mind if em stay's the night" Jace said. "Sure no problem, but you two know the deal no funny stuff" she said sternly. "Mom you know that isn't gonna happen" Jace said. "Jace is right Mrs.Norman" I reasurred her. "Still you guys are 17 year olds" his dad chimed in. We nodded and went to Jace' room. 

"I left you some sweats and one of my shirt's the bathroom if you wanna change" Jace told me. "thank you love" I smiled and went to change and take off my makeup. I walked out all natural no makeup, messy bun, my glasses that I keep in my purse and his clothes. "Damn baby you're hot when you are natural." Jace smiled pulling me onto the bed. "Shut up" I giggled. He kissed my nose and then turned on Netflix. 

"Wanna watch Riverdale" he asked me. "Sure" I said. He put it on and wrapped his arms around me I turned and faced him. "hello there" he said. "The angel from my nightmares" I quoted and Blink-182 song. "Really babe" he said. "Sorry I had to" I giggled. "Now you gotta make it up to me" he smirked. I kissed his lips slowly, feeling him instantly kiss back I intertwined our fingers. He smiled into the kiss and with his free hand began to roam my body. 

I smiled back and with my free hand played with his hair. I felt his hand play with the hem of my or his shirt and I pulled away biting my lip. "You okay love" he said concerned. "yeah ia m, i just i don't know" I said. "We don't have to" He said. "I know, but I think I want to" I looked at him. "Are you sure" he asked. "I mean we are seventeen  and have a job to do, but we love each other right?'' i asked him. "Of course baby" he said. "Then let's do it" I said. "Are you really sure you want to" he asked making sure. I nodded biting my lip and removing my or his shirt.

He smiled and that night was pretty interesting but, also the best night of my life. 

HERE IS AN UPDATE SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT AND I AM THINKING OF ENDING THIS BOOK SOON LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS WHAT YOU THINK. I MIGHT MAKE A FEW MORE CHAPTERS AND RESOLVE SOME THINGS LIKE THE CRAZY STALKER AND A FEW OTHER THINGS. ANYWAY HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER. THIS IS MY LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL AND I WILL TRY TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN I PROMISE. IN THE MEAN TIME PLEASE CHEAK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS I HAVE A ROSS LYNCH FANFIC AND ALSO LEO HOWARD. THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT AND HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!