Chapter 6

Emily Pov

The next day I woke up and quickly showered and put on a white tank top with a plaid shirt buttoned up a and denim skinny jeans with some boots a bracelet with a cross and a I curled my hair and pinned my front ends to the back of my head and put on my normal makeup mascara and eyeliner and walked downstairs.

Jace Pov

I woke up and I heard Emily go downstairs i quickly showered and put on jeans with a back shirt and plaid button up leaving it unbuttoned and of course vans. I combed my hair and walked downstairs to an amazing smell.

Jace:What are you cooking?
Emily:Pancakes.
Jace:So are date is at 6 was thinking about going home getting ready then pickinng you up at 6.
Emily:Sounds good what time?(Not taking her eyes of the stove)
Jace:I was thinking 2.
Emily:Okay

She flipped the last pancake and got out a bunch of toppings she took them to the table and got plates I got drinks and forks and she set the plates down and I noticed the shape it had a J and an N with the Henry Danger Sign (A/N:The the mancakes in Man Of the House) she had the HD sign too with a E and T in it like mine. We put our toppings on and dug in and it was awesome.

Jace:These pancakes are awesome.
Emily:Thanks.
Jace:How did you make the shape?
Emily:I am an artist I ahve sketched the HD sign alot so I had it down solid and I just added our initails.

We finished eating and we cleaned up and did our dishes it was almost noon and we decided to watch a movie and hang out till I had to leave not just to get ready but to make sure that the date was perfect.

Emily:What do you want to watch?
Jace:What do you wanna watch?
Emily:BIG HERO 6!!!!
Jace:Okay

we put on the movie and I texted Riele and Sean.

~Text Convo~
(J-Jace/R-Riele/S-Sean)

J-Hey guys is the date ready?
R-Almost we are waiting for the picnic to arrive.
S-uh jace one little problem.
J-what is it?
S-The small orcahstra trio we hired well one has the flu and the other has strep throat and we only have violinist.
J-Okay that's fine.
R-The picnic is here with everything you asked.
J-And the present.
S-It's here.
R-The movie is ready too.
J-great thank you guys so much don't worry I will pay you guys back.
S-Nah don't mention it anything for my best bud.
R-Yeah we would do anything for you Jace.
J-You guys aren't just the best friends on the show you guys are in real life too.:)
R-Bye.

~END~

The movie was over and it was almost 2 so I decided to leave.

Jace:Bye see you at six oh and wear something normal yet nice.
Emily:Okay see ya thanks.

I left and went to get ready for my date with Emily.

Emily Pov

After Jace left,I watched tv till 4:30 then went upstairs and showered to started getting ready for my date with Jace.
I showered and brushed my teeth again and put on a red skater dress with a black belt around the waist and black vans. I strightend my hair and put on my normal makeup(Eyeliner and mascara) and clear lip gloss I put on a locket my mom gave me for my 13th birthday I grabbed and small black clutch and my phone and walked downstairs.

I checked the time and it was 5:30 I had 30 minutes I did good.

~Meanwhile while Emily got ready~

Jace Pov

After I left,I got home and made sure the date was ready and perfect when i knew it was I showered and put on dark jeans with a nice shirt and vans of course I brushed my teeth again and combed my hair and grabbed my phone and it was 5:30 it took me a long time to make the date was perfect and then I had to find out what I was going to wear I know guys shouldnt worry about what tonwear on the first date but I wanted this to be perfect for emily because she deserves the best.

I was almost 6 and I decided to leave I walked over to her house and knocked on the door and when she opened the door I saw the her looking more beautiful then ever.

Emily Pov

I heard a knock on the door and when I opened the door I saw Jace looking very handsome.

Jace:Hello Ms.Tyler aren't you looking beautiful this fine evening.

Emily:Hello Mr.Norman thank you you don't look so bad yourself... (imitating jace)

Jace:Shall we go...

Emily:We shall.

We started walking and he led to me into the woods by the park.When we got to the middle of the woods I saw a blanket with a picnic and a violionist by a beautiful lake.

Emily:Jace you did this?

Jace:Riele and Sean helped get it all ready and I came up with it.

Emily: It's beautiful Thank you.

Jace:A beautiful girl like you deserves the best and most beautiful things in the world.

Emily:Thank you so much.

We started to eat and stuck our feet in the lake as the violinist soothed us in romantic music.

Jace:Emily I know we just met and you know I really like you alot and you are the most amazing and beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on.At the audition you walked through the door and I knew I had to get to know you and you surprise me with something new to love about you everyday and I want those surprises to keep coming. Emily what I'm trying to say is Emily Tyler will you do me the honor and be my girlfriend.

Emily:Yes Jace of course I will be your girlfriend you are the most sweetest guy I have ever met and I wanna continue to get get to know you.

Jace Pov

She said Yes and after her small speech I pulled out a box and opened to reveal a charm necklace with a picnic basket charm

Jace:Emily in hopes you would say yes I got you this.

Emily:Jace it's beautiful.

Jace:For every date we have you get a charm.

Emily:We might need a lot of charms.

She looked down I put my finger under her chin lifting up her head we both slowly leaned in and connected our lips they moved in perfect sync like they we made for one another it wasn't like any other kiss we had it was slow and passionate and full of love. We pulled away and I saw list in her eyes the moon giving them a nice glow.

We cleaned up payed the violinist and left we walked to her house and walked inside I took her upstairs.

Emily:Jace I had an amazing time tonight thank you.

Jace:Me too no problem I will do anything for my baby girl.

Emily:You're only 10 days older.

Jace:You were born March 31,2000 (A/N:My birthday is actually on the 31st)

Emily:Yup

Jace:Well Goodnight beautiful girlfriend

Emily:I love hearing that.

Jace:I love saying that.

Emily:I'm yours your mine.

Jace:You're mine I'm yours

I gently pecked her lips and she went to her room I went to he the room I was staying in and threw in sweat threw off my shirt and crawled into bed knowing Emily is mine.

Emily Pov

I went to my room and threw on a pair of sweats and a shirt that says "I'm a GLEEK" I plugged in my phone and fell asleep knowing I was with the one and only Jace Norman

HEY GUYS HERE'S ANOTHER CHAPTER HOPE YOU LIKED IT VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE.........GOODNIGHT MY NORMANATOR FAM