Chapter 31

QUICK A/N: SO I AM GOING TO HOP ABOUT MAYBE 4 YEARS INTO THE FUTURE MAKING JACE AND EMILY 21 AT THIS POINT AND IT TAKES PLACE ON THEIR 7 YEAR ANNIVERSARY AND AN UPDATE ON THE CHARCTERS. JACE AND EMILY LIVE TOGETHER IN AN APARTMENT AND HAVE A DOG NAMED GUS, MAIA AND SEAN ARE ALSO TOGETHER STILL LIVING IN AN APARTMENT WITH JAKE AND RIELE. OKAY BYE)

4 Years later~

Jace Pov

I woke up around like seven cause I knew Emily wasn't waking up till later since she was out with Maia and Riele and Jake partying last night for Maia's birthday. Besides the point I began to plan our 7 year anniversary and it needed to special after all the crap we went through to make it to this point I mean yes all couples have thier ups and downs but you know we did have to deal with a freakin STALKER!!!!

Anyway I was planning the perfect night for us and finalizing everything then went to the kitchen to make a special breakfast. Around 9 Emily made her way down the hall to the kitchen to find a plate with heart shaped pancakes,hashbrowns,eggs,bacon and coffee exactly how she likes it.

That smile she had on her face was priceless. "Good morning my baby" I smiled. "Morning love" she said taking some asprin for her hangover. "Happy seven years of me loving you" I hugged her. "Awe happy seven years babe" she hugged back. We sat down and enjoyed our breakfast, cleaned up and sat on the couch. 

"So what do you wanna do until we have to get ready?" i asked her. "I don't know" she said laying her head in my lap. "We can watch old episodes of Henry Danger??" I suggested. "Okay i'm game, but no making fun of me" she made a deal. "Okay fine" I put on episodes of HD and played her hair.

"What time do I have to get ready?" she asked me. "ummmm around like 5 we leave at 8 it's kinda fancy kinda not" I explained. "Okay" she said beginning to play with the hem of her shirt and I looked at the promise ring I gave her on her 18th birthday. "I love you"  i smiled down at her. "I love you too Jace" she smiled. I kissed her forehead and watched the tv while she continued to play with her shirt.

I looked at her subtly and thought how I met her when I was 14 and now we are 21 and I am more in love with her than ever. She is so perfect to me. Amazing, smart, funny,loving,caring,beautiful. My thoughts where interrupted by Gus our puppy jumping onto the couch. 

Emily  immediately began to play with him and I loved the sight it was the cutest thing ever so I took out my phone and took a video of it for snapchat "My two loves in one room❤". emily looked and saw the camera. "Babe stop" she giggled covering the camera. "But it is soooo cute baby" I begged. "Please Jace" she begged back. "Fine I will stop" i put my phone and whistled for Gus to come to me so Em could sit up.

She sat up and we both played with Gus until he jumped off to go eat some food. I wrapped my arm around Emily and she laid her head on my shoulder. "Can you believe we have been together for seven years" she said in disbelief. "I know right feels like just yesterday you walked into the room to audition of Henry Danger and now we are living together, you are a huge singer and dancer, i'm a huge actor, raising a dog together, and celebrating seven years of us being together" I smiled looking at her she smiled back. "I wouldn't trade the seven months for anything" she said pecking my lips. "Me neither Em me neither" I smiled. 

We both stayed silent for a few moments before, Emily got up to get water and to her music room/My office/Gus' room I followed. She sat her keyboard and set her water down.

"Can't Help Falling In Love"

Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?