Chapter 33

OKAY SO THIS WILL BE THE WEDDING CHAPER AND A SMALL FUTURE ONE AND I WILL MAKE ONE MORE CHAPTER BUT THAT IS THE EPILOGUE. NOW IF YOU WANT A SEQUEL THAT COULD HAPPEN. THANK YOU TO EVERY SINGLE READER WHO HAD STUCK BY THIS BOOK SINCE THE BEGINNING EVEN THOUGH I BECAME SUCH A CRAPPY AUTHOR BARLEY UPDATING. SO WITHOUT FURTHER ADO I PRESENT THE WEDDING OF JACE AND EMILY - Victoria

Emily POV

Today's the day! The day I become Emily Norman, my heart melts at the thought of it. I'm in my bridal suite getting my hair done into a little crown with my hair curled. With a nice simple yet sparkling makeup look before putting on my beautiful dress. I hear a knock at the door and turn to find my sister and her husband Spencer entering my room with tears in her eyes. "Mom and dad would be so proud little sister" , she said giving me a huge tight hug. "Thank you Desi", I hugged back. She helped me put on my veil and my brother in law comes up to me and hugs me.

Riele and the rest of my bridesmaids come into the room with champagne glasses and we have a toast. I get pulled aside by Riele and she looks like she is about to cry. "Em we've known each other a long time and lord knows we have all been waiting for this day since the day we filmed Henry Danger. Jace has never been happier with anyone than with you and same goes for you. You two are so immensely perfect for each other through everything you guys have always come out stronger and better than ever. I have never seen people so in love and it makes everyone believe in love and in soulmates. Now here today we are all here to witness you guys getting married and committing a lifetime to each other. I couldn't be happier for the both of you". We hugged for what felt like forever before we were interrupted because the wedding of my dreams was about to begin.

The bridesmaids and groomsmen all walked down the isle and I was last I mean obviously as the bride duh. Anyway, I began to walk down the isle my sister walking me in place of my father and I made direct eye contact with Jace at the alter. I had never seen anything more handsome or perfect in my life than the love of my life standing at the alter in a tux ready to get married. His smile was wide and beaming. I couldn't wait to marry him.

Jace Pov

As Emily made her way towards me I couldn't help but shed a tear she was an angel sent from heaven above and most of all she was my angel. Her smile bright and wide and I can't wait to marry her. I held my hand out for her and pulled her near before whispering "You look stunning" . Her response being "you look handsome let's get married my love" her smile beaming.

The preacher began the ceremony and I could not keep my eyes off of Emily until it came to our vows. I went first...."Emily my beautiful Emily when we first met I knew someday we would be up here in front of our friends and family getting married. I knew you were the one for me no matter what. Through the ups and downs we've made here surviving stalkers and fights and breaks up we always found our way back. I am so beyond lucky that god gave me you and that you chose me. I can;t wait to begin our new life together and start a family with you. You are gorgeous, smart, funny, so special, and overall the girl of my dreams. Today I promise you from now till forever that I will be there for you no matter what and that I will take care of you and give you the best I possibly can for rich or poor in sickness and in health I am now forever yours" I smile and put the ring on her finger and lightly wipe a tear falling on her cheek and she began her vows.

"Jace Norman we met by luck when I got a role on Henry Danger i remember the first time I saw you we had a moment an instant connection and for the longest till this day Riele still bullies me about it but, I knew I wanted to be with you in that moment. I knew that for as long as I could I wanted to get lost in your eyes. You have always been here for me no matter what we have always helped each other through the good and the bad and the ugly. You are kind, considerate, self-less, handsome, amazing, and everything I could have ever dreamed of and more. Nights under the stars turned into sunrises without notice. You make me happier than ever and I couldn't be happier than to be standing up here promising to be there for you in sickness and in health for rich or poor and better or worse and say that from this day forward i am forever yours" She smiled and put the ring on my finger.

Our preacher followed, "By the power invested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife you may no kiss the bride". With that being said I pulled my wife close to me and whispered, "finally" and pressed my lips to hers as our friends and family clapped at the momentous occasion. 

~Party tiiiiimmmmmeeee~

Once we got to the reception we shared our first dance as a married couple to one of our favorite songs "Stuck With You". While we were dancing neither one of us could stop smiling. "I am so happy right now I can't even describe it" she says. "Me too baby. I can't get over how amazing you look" I smiled and she giggled. I put my forehead against hers and say "I mean if you wanna help me get this tux off of me Ill help get you out of that dress" I chuckle half jokingly. "You dirty little son of a gun" she laughs. We finished our dance and let the party continue until the toats began.

Sean and Riele made there way to the stage and got everyones attention. Sean begins, "Hello everybody. I am Sean and this Riele we all met on set off Henry Danger where we watched these two beautiful people fall in love. For anyone who watched our show all those years ago their characters were in love just as much as they were and still are offscreen. They also lived across the street from each other before they moved in together. Countless days of all of us being together including Emily's beautiful best friend and my fiancee Maia just sitting at her house eating pizza and playing in the pool. These two were lucky enough to find each other at such a young age and it is beautiful to see them now married which is long overdue if I might say." he chuckled as Riele took over. "These two have been an amazing couple to watch blossom and work through the hard times to only be stronger at the end. Everyday you see that they are more and more in love and that is not something you see all the time. We love you both so very very much and can't wait to see what the future holds and also the family you create you'll make great parents." We all clap and smile. 

We all continue dancing the night away until it is time for us to leave to our honeymoon. We go into a dressing room and put on some traveling clothes and let me tell you it was very hard for me to keep my hands to myself. (We keeping this PG-13). Off to our honeymoon we go!!

~8 years Later/Epilogue~

Emily Pov

I come home from the studio greeted by my husband and our 3 kids Mia who is 6, Kyle who is 4, and Christian who is 2. "Well what is all this for?" I smile setting down my bag. "Well we wanted to do something nice and have a really nice family dinner" Jace says kissing my cheek while the kids give us hugs. "Aww this is all so great I love it you guys" I kiss all the kids heads and we sit down to eat putting Christian in his highchair and getting Kyle's small booster seat for our table. 

We have been married for 8 years and he never fails to surprise me. Our kids are all 2 years apart and we have twins on the way. We have been through so much over the years together even before marriage. Jace is like no other and over the years I realized all the drama that went down when we were younger was just stepping stones to building a better relationship for ourselves because in the end he is my one and only true love from cheating rumors and truths to stalkers and jealous fans him and I made it here.

While feeding the baby I admire the amazing man sitting next to me and smile. "What are you thinking about my beautiful wife" he asks with a beaming smile. "Just that I am the luckiest mom and wife in the world" I peck his lips and continue feeding. "So I heard from Sean and Maia they are doing well and expecting baby number two and then Riele and her fiance Steve have finally set a wedding date July 27 so I marked the calendar" Jace explained to me. "Aw I am so happy for both couples I will have to call them tomorrow and talk to them". 

I look around at my beautiful family and realize how truly lucky I really am. Everything was real and I married Jace Norman.

THE END!!!

*AUTHORS NOTE: SO THIS IS THE END. IT WAS YEARS AND YEARS IN THE MAKING I STARTED THIS BOOK IN MIDDLE SCHOOL AND I JUST GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS READ THIS TILL THE END EVEN THOUGH I HAVE BEEN A VERY CRAPPY AUTHOR I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU ALL STICKING TILL THE END AND WELCOME ALL THE NEW READERS. I KNOW THIS WAS NOT THE BEST STORY AND I AM SORRY FOR THAT. THANK YOU EVERYONE AND I'LL SEE YOU LATER*