Chapter 9

Emily Pov

~Skipping 3 months~

Well today is the day I am leaving I couldn't come up with a plan and my sister is forcing me to leave all of our stuff is gone except for our suitcases of course Jace and I have been spending the last month together and I have been a wreck I don't wanna leave him,but I have to.

Desi:Em it is time to go.

I took one last look at my room and made sure I had everything mostlyy making sure I had the picture of me Jace and couple months ago when we were at the park.

~Flashback~

Jace,Riele,Sean and I walked to the park and Jace and I raced to the swings.

Jace:Emily I don't want you to leave.

Emily: I don't want to leave.

I started to run across the park doing flips,and cartwheels I had just finished a perfect double cartwheel ending with a backflip when I feel two arms wrap around me from behind.Knowing it is Jace I smile and he picks me up and spins around.

He put me back down and I jump into his arms he catches me and we look into each others eyes everyone just disappeared around us we finally came back to reality when Riele snapped a picture. He has the same picture in his room too.

~End flashback~

I smiled at the memory and closed the door.

~At the airport~

Desi and I were about to step in line to board the plan when I looked down at the ticket.

Emily:Uh...Desi this ticket says we are going to Paris,France aren't we moving to Ohio.

Desi:About that they switched our moving places we are going to France now.

Emily:What?!?!

?:Em don't leave yet I have a plan.

I turned around to find Jace running towards us as I dropped my bags and ran towards him and wrapped my arms around him.

Jace:You don't have to leave.

Emily:Yes I do and there is a change in plans we are actually moving to France now.

Jace:Why do you have to leave? your new life is here the show and new friends and I'm here... why leave me and all the people that love you?

Emily:I have no choice have if I did don't you think I would stay its hard to leave you and the show and the friends I have made these past few months I have been here this hurts me as much as it hurts you.

Jace:Then let me help you.

Emily:it is too late I have to go jace I'm sorry.

Desi walks up

Desi:okay so the company refunded our tickets and the VP of the company quit so I will get that job and we get our house back Em everything is moving back.

Emily:Really!?!?

Desi:Yes really.

Emily hugs Desi and then Jace

Emily:I get to stay.

Jace:thank god I couldn't live without you.

Emily:Same here

Jace pulls away from the hug and smashes his lips to mine and gladly kiss back when Desi clears her throat

Desi:we do have to go home and unpack you know.