Chapter 10

Emily Pov

I woke up the next morning and Desi had left again for 2 months. I went on my computer and my phone started ringing and it was a text from Jace.

Text:Morning Beautiful meet me at noon we are going to the park and getting Ice Cream if you don't have plans .

I texted back:See you at noon babe 

I sent the text and showered so I could get ready. After I showered I put on a red tank top with a plaid tie top and a black skirt with converse and a bag with things I need I left my hair natural and did my usual makeup. I ate a banana and headed out the door and by then it was 11:45 I made it to the park at 11:55 and saw Jace there with a picnic under a tree and a small stereo in dark jeans and a blue and gray shirt with vans as always.

Jace Pov

When I saw Emily walking towards the park she looked beautiful as always 

Jace:Hello Beautiful
Emily:Hey Handsome
Jace:You look amazing as always

Emily:Same to you

We sat down and I served her food from the picnic my mom packed

Jace:Would u like a chocolate covered strawberry?
Emily:I would love one

I picked one up and fed her a bite and she giggled and did the same and I smiled we finished lunch and put the basket and blanket aside. I pressed play on the stereo and her favorite song If I Can't Be With You by R5 came on.

Jace:May I have this dance

I asked bowing holding out a hand

Emily:Yes 

She took and I pulled her close and swayed from side to side as she sang the lyrics and I smiled widely. After the song, she climbed the tree and I sat with her as she leaned against the stump.

Emily:Thank you Jace 
Jace:Anything for you babygirl

Emily:I love you

Jace:I love you too

We sat in the tree for a while then she said she had to go and as she left I watched for a second before going home.

Emily Pov

When I got home my manager called me and told me he wanted me to go to Hollywood records to write and sing  with a band and if they liked it they would sign me. I thanked him and put on a bikini and went into my pool.

I was relaxing when Jace called

E:Hello

J:Hey babe
E:I have to tell you something
J:What is it
E:My manager called and said I get to work and sing with a band at Hollywood records and if they like me they will sign me.

J:That's amazing when do you go in

E:On monday and tuesday then wednesday we have  filming so we have to schedule around that.
J:That's great babe so I wanted to ask you do you maybe want to get together and watch movies and hang later 

E:Sure my house?Around 6 I can order pizza?

J:Sounds great babe see you then I love you 
E:Love you too

J:I gotta go see you at 6
E:Okay bye

After he hung up I put on some sweats and a hoodie Jace left at my house and put my hair in a messy bun and looked for movies then around 5:40 I ordered a pizza and sweet out snacks and drinks.

Jace Pov

I put on sweats and a hoodie and vans then my mom drove to Emily's. I knocked and she answered wearing my hoodie and a pizza.

Jace:Hey im guessing the pizza just got here
Emily:Yeah nice hoodie
Jace:Thanks you look cute in my hoodie
Emily:Thanks

She grabbed plates and cups and sat with me on the couch I pulled ontop my lap and kissed her cheek as she giggled.

Emily:What should we watch
Jace:I don't know
Emily:The Conjuring

Jace:Sure

She put on and sat down I pulled her on my lap again and we got pizza and ate after pizza we fed each other popcorn and cuddled when she got scared during the movie.

After the movie, she looked at me and I kissed her she kissed back instantly i put my arms around her waist as her arms snaked around my neck. I smiled into the kiss and so did she as I pulled her closer her fingers played with my hair. I pulled away and we smiled.

~3 movies later~

By the end of Blended Emily was asleep in my arms and I was dozing off,I turned off the tv and fell asleep with my beautiful girlfriend in my arms the best feeling in the world.

HEY GUYS SORRY I JUST GOT HOME FROM OUT OF STATE AND HAD VERY LITTLE TIME TO POST I'M SORRY BUT I AM BACK AND WILL POST AS MUCH AS I CAN AND DON;T FORGET IF U HAVE IDEAS FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS LET ME KNOW AND IF YOU ARE INTERESTED I MAY BE ADDING A GIRLFRIEND FOR SEAN SO IF YOU WANT TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND LEAVE YOU NAME IN THE COMMENTS OR INBOX ME AND IF YOU WANT TO BE A CHARACTER FOR ANYTHING ALSO LEAVE THAT IN THE COMMENTS OR INBOX ME SO THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT LOVE YA GUYS