Chapter 28

Emily Pov

I woke up this fine Tuesday morning and showered before putting on a stripped shirt with jeans and vans. Did my morning routine packed up my blue backpack grabbed myself an apple and met Jace outside in Cooper's car on our way to filming.

Jace-Morning beautiful *pecks my lips*
Emily-Morning handsome.
Riele-Okay guys stop being lovey.
E-Sorry Riele Good morning everyone.
R-Morning.
Sean-*On the phone* No you hang up first........I just got in the car for filming........no you hang up first.........I miss you too baby I can't wait till you come back from your swim meet........okay I will talk to you later......bye baby *hangs up* Sorry guys that was Maia.
E-That explains why she didn't' answer me last night.
S-Yeah we were talking her entire bus ride to San Fran.
R-I am the only lonely one here.
E-You aren't lonely you have me.
R-I meant relationship wise.
E-I have a friend coming into town soon if you wanna meet him he's my guy best friend Jake Short?
R-He sounds nice.
E-He is and he is single.
J-You never mentioned him coming into town.
E-I just found out.

We arrived at the studio and walked into a celebration.

E-Dan what's going on?
D-Henry Danger got nominated for a KCA and so did Jace and you Emily.
Cast-OMG!!!!!
E-Congratulations babe.
J-Same to you babygirl I am so proud of you!

After our little celebration we went to get ready for filming. I put on a black shirt with "Underland" on it gray skinny jeans a black beanie my plaid backpack and skateboard. I walked to hair and makeup my nails done black, hair straight, normal makeup lightly and natural.

E-Hey Jace what episode is being filmed today?
J-Um...Alexa and Henry's first date gone wrong "Danger Date".
E-Great.

Everyone joined us and we went to the hallway set I went out the "front door" and got set.

Dan-ACTION!!!

~Scene~

*Alexa skates in stopping at Henry's Locker*
H-Hey there girlfriend *kisses Alexa's cheek*
A-Hey Hen *smiles*
J-Hey when did this happen?
C-While you were at bucketeer camp.
A-What's bucketeer camp??
H-No don't say it Jas *puts an arm around Alexa*
J-It's a camp for people who like to collect buckets i'm a bucketeer *happily goes to his locker*
A-He get's weirder and weirder everyday I swear nothing will make that boy normal.
C-Yeah welcome to the club well I better get to class Shapin will kill me if I am late for my makeup test
A/H-Bye Charlotte
H-So guess what I have for us *excited*
A-What?
H-Reservations for us at Casa de Hart.
A-*confused*
H-My Parents are going on a date and Piper is going to Terra Tetrazenis so you , me some walking Orange and Sushi Dushi?
A-Sounds great, but are we actually gonna be able to finish this date?
H-Yes no work no nothing I promise.
A-what time?
H- Six-ish?
A_Cool I better go see ya Hen *walks off*

~End~

Dan-CUT!!! great job everyone.Now onto the next scene man cave with Charlotte, Henry, and Ray.

They went to the man cave set while Sean and I sat behind the monitor to watch them film.

~Scene~

R- Hey Henry what are you doing tonight?
H-I have a date with my girlfriend Alexa.
R-You sure she won't go to the woods this time?
H-Shut up.
R-Your date isn't gonna happen I need you to be on call all night this is the night where all the villians meet up and I need you to help me defeat them.
H-But Ray this is our first date it has to be perfect.
R-But you are Kid Danger first.
H-Ray.
R-End of discussion if you choose to continue your date don't get mad if you're watch beeps. *goes to his room*
H-Dang it! I don't want to cancel on Alexa again I have had to cancel on every date we planned because Kid Danger had a job that night.
C-So what are you gonna do?
H-I am gonna go on this date and I am gonna make it work.
C-How?
H-I got this. *runs to the tube* UP THE TUBES!!!!!