Chapter 21 Part 2

Jace Pov

We headed to Starbucks and ordered our drinks, as we waited I stood with Emily with my arms around her.

Em-Hey there blondie.(giggles)
Jace-Hey beautiful.(smiles)
Em-You ready for the read.
Jace-Yes and hopefully I get to sit with you.
Em-Well actually.....
Jace-What?
Em- I have to work on the song they are giving me music for it. (The song ^^^)
Jace-After the read?
Em-Yeah....
Jace- Oh
Em-I'm sorry.

We all got our drinks and went to the limo that was waiting outside. As I was about to get in Ryland got me out of the way and snuck in next to her.

Em-Oh uh hey Ry

Ry- Hey I can't wait 'till we work on this song I've been told that it's really good Elle Vee wrote it.
Em-I love her.
Ry-I know and I get to produce it.Your voice is amazing Em I think it will come out amazingly.
Em-Awe thanks Ry that means a lot.
Ry-You mean alot to me Em.
Jace-Oh look at that we are here finally babe why don't you and I go out tonight you know on a date because you're my girlfriend and I love you.
Em-Sure baby after work we can go back to the hotel and I can change and get ready and we can go to that Chinese place down the block at 7?

Jace-Sounds perfect babygirl *pecks her lips*
Em-*kisses back*

We all got out of the car and met with the director Frank Garcia and a few other actors in the conference room for the table read. 

Frank-Okay so we have our leads Jace and Emily and Jack and Ansel (Yes Ansel Elgort from TFIOS) and also Olivia.

Everyone waved and smiled and sat back down  in their seats to begin the reading for scenes 1-5. After, when everyone else went to lunch Emily,Ryland and I stayed behind to record the song needed for the movie.

~After Work and Back At The Hotel~

Emily Pov

I was heading to the room when I was stopped by Ryland.

Em-Hey Ry what's up?
Ry-There is something I have to tell you.
Em-Okay but, can it wait I have to get ready for my date with Jace in a few hours.
Ry-It can't wait it is actually about your relationship, Em I like you as more than my friend I want to be with you I want and can treat you better then Jace ever could I would hold you and tell how beautiful you are, how much you mean to me, and how much I love you Emily Tyler I want you to be mine.
Em-Ryland i'm flattered and all, but i'm sorry I am happy with Jace and I wanna be with him I don't wanna hurt you Ry but you deserve the truth and thats it i'm sorry. *walks to her room*

I got to my room feeling a bit bad for Ryland he is still my friend and I don't want to be mean or hurt his feelings, but I am happy with Jace.

Jace-Hey babe what's wrong?*shirtless and brushing his teeth*
Em-Nothing  i'm gonna brush my teeth also so I can change.

Jace-Okay but you can talk to me whenever you need to.

Em-I know and that's one of many reasons why I love you.

I went and brushed my teeth,curled my hair, and did some light makeup before putting on a black crop top and white skater skirt, a blue jean tie jacket with white vans and some bracelets. I walked out of the bathroom putting on my white stars earrings while looking in the long mirror.

Jace-Wow baby you look amazing. *putting on his nice blue button up to go with his dark jeans and vans*
Em-Thanks so do you *hugging him*
Jace- Do we have to go to dinner because I could kiss you all day *wrapping arms around my waist*
Em-*giggles* You are such a teenage boy Jace Norman.
Jace-Well I can't help it if I am dating the most beautiful and talented girl in the universe.
Em-Shut up babe *laughs and kisses his cheek*
Jace-You ready?
Em-Yeah let's go.

We went to the Chinese place and ordered our food, and drinks.

Jace-So what happened before you got ready for tonight.

Em-Ryland confessed his love for me and I told him I was happy with you.
Jace-Oh...
Em- I'm sorry I didn't tell you I just couldn't process what happened just a few minutes ago.

Jace-You told him you were happy with me?
Em-Of course because it's the truth I love you and I wanna be with you.

Jace-Well there is something I have to tell you.

Em-What is it *as their food comes*
Jace-Before we left to Canada when I was mad at you and we hadn't been talking.......I kissed Isabela Moner the girl I worked with on Splitting Adams we kissed a couple times okay more than a couple I was just so lonely,mad, and done with you I was gonna break up with you but then we talked and I felt that spark we had again that I had missed for so long and I couldn't break up with you I didn't want and I don't want to. You told me the truth so I thought you needed to know the truth also.
Em- *choking back tears* Good for you Jace you can move on quickly.

Jace-I am so sorry Emily it was wrong and stupid and I hate myself for hurting you like this and I want to be with you I do.

Em-I wanna be with you to Jace.

Jace-*takes her hand* then tell me you love me and we can get through this together.

Em-You didn't let me finish.....I wanna be with you but, I can't you cheated on me i'm sorry we were distant for so long and i'm sorry you felt that way but you had to kiss someone else really Jace. I can't trust you anymore and i'm not gonna sit here and act like everything  is okay when it's not. I can't sit here and say I love you and it's okay because it's not okay because my heart is breaking inside i'm shattering Jace.
Jace- And I am so sorry for hurting you like this baby I really am and I want to earn you're trust back.
Em-I can't do this Jace I told Ryland I was happy with you because you're a good guy, but no you are just like every other guy in the world actor or not you are selfish,ignorant, and a liar, and a cheater, I spent one great year of my life with you but you just screwed that up.

Jace-I was a mistake Emily.
Em- Yes it was a mistake a stupid mistake but it happened and it hurts me and it kills me to say this but it looks like our two year anniversary won't be happening goodbye Jace I will see you at work tomorrow. *leaves him*

Jace Pov

As she walked away I couldn't help but want to cry...I just lost the person most important to me I hurt her so much she broke up with me I have to win her back but how....she's so amazing another guy could swoop in and take her from me...what if Ryland makes her happier then I did. What if I lost her forever...What if it is really over?

Emily Pov

I walked back to the hotel tears hitting the ground then I bumped into someone....Ryland. 

Ry-Hey what's wrong.
Em-He kissed someone else.
Ry-I'm sorry Em that sucks.
Em-Yeah..now I am stuck in a room with him for the next two months until filming is over and then we are back to filming Henry Danger together and we love interests on there too great.
Ry-You can stay with me and Jack can stay with Jace.

Em-Are you sure Ryland after what happened earlier I don't want things to be awkward.

Ry-It won't I promise okay and when it comes to filming just avoid him after the scene.

Em-You're a great friend Ry thanks for being there for me.

Ryland Pov

We got Em settled in the room and got ready for bed. I finally have her to myself and Jace messed up bad maybe I actually have a chance to get her to fall...for...me.....

HEY GUYS OH NO THEY ARE BROKEN UP AND RYLAND HAS A PLAN...WILL IT WORK OR WILL IT FAIL YOU WILL FIND OUT SOON JUST KEEP READING AND ENJOYING. THANKS FOR THE READS AND VOTES AND COMMENTS. HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A GOOD SUMMER I WILL BE SCHOOL AGAIN SOON AND I AM BUSY BUT I WILL TRY TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. KEEP READING AND THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT.