Chapter 14

Jace Pov

I woke and saw a beautiful sight of Emily asleep she looked so cute I kissed her cheek and she didn't wake up so I kissed her lips and I felt her kiss back so I pulled away.

J-Morning cutie

E-Morning Jace did you sleep okay

J-I slept perfectly with you by my side

E-Same here

J-I should go get ready babe

E-You have clothes her that you left from the last time you spent the night

J-I know I was gonna grab them and go home and change

E-Okay babe

I grabbed the clothes and climbed out her balcony to my room and fell in the window and I saw her giggle.

J-By the way Cooper said he's picking us up at 7:45 okay

E-Okay thanks

I smiled and shut my window and I put on a gray shirt with my YALE hoodie and jeans and vans. The combed my hair and grabbed my phone and backpack and went downstairs to eat the tummy french toast my mom made for breakfest.

Emily Pov

After Jace left I showered and put on a white dress with black heels and straightened my hair and grabbed my phone and backpack with my headphones and a book and gum and stuff and ate a bowl a cereal.

I heard a car honk outside and I went outside to find Cooper with Riele and Sean and Ella and Jace was walking to the car. He opened the door for me and I smiled.

E-Thank you

J-Anything for a pretty girl

R-Stop being all cute and get in the car

Jace and I sat next to each other and he intertwined our fingers and Cooper drove.

J-You look beautiful today is it a special occasion?

E-Nope I just wanted to wear a dress I guess

J-Well you look gorgeous as always

E-Thank you and look handsome as well I love the hoodie

Sean-You guys are so cute it makes me sick

Riele-You're just jealous

Sean-I just need a girlfriend

J-Hey I got lucky to meet her at auditions

E-And I got lucky to get the part and spend so much time with you

Cooper-Oh young love

We got to the studio and we went to our rooms for classes Jace and I being in one room and Riele and Sean In another and Ella in another.

~After class~
We went to our dressing rooms and got ready for filming. Alexa's outfit was a Black shirt with SoMo on it in white letters with black ripped jeans and black high top converse and a plaid button up around her waist and a black beanie and nails with skulls in them and natural makeup and her hair straighten.

I walked onto Henry's living room set and saw everyone there except Cooper and Jace who were getting in their Superhero costumes.

R-So Emily how is your relationship with Jace I mean you guys I have been together for a year and never spend a minute apart.

E-It's amazing he's so amazing and kind and sweet and caring and everything I could for in a guy I wouldn't trade him for anything in the world I would do anything for him.