Chapter 32

Jace Pov

I woke up to an empty bed and heard someone talking to themselves downstairs in the living room. I walked downstairs in my sweats finding my fiance attempting to plan our wedding and stressing herself out. "Babe are you okay?" i asked her. "Yeah I'm fine what color flowers do you want white roses or blue and yellow?" she asked not looking at me. "Umm blue and yellow?" I questioned. "Okay"  she wrote down some stuff and continued her search for a wedding dress. 

I pulled her into a hug "Honey the wedding is still a few months away we have time" I tried calming her down. "Those few months will go by so fast. I promise you" she said. "Can I at least get a chance to take my beautiful fiance out to breakfast?" I lifted up her chin. "Maybe" she smiled slightly. "Go get your cute as dressed and we can get iHop" I said. "Okay" she said closing all her books and binders and headed upstairs.

I changed into jeans, a shirt and random vans. I knocked on the door, "Baby you almost ready?" I asked. "Yeah two seconds." she said opening the door wearing Ripped jeans, a cropped hoodie and her boots as always. "Damn and your all mine well aren't I lucky" I said trotting over to hug her. "Damn right i'm yours best believe it baby boy" she giggled.

 "Damn right i'm yours best believe it baby boy" she giggled

"Ready?" I asked. "Yup I want iHop!!" she ran to the car like a little kid running for the ice cream truck. "God damn you're adorable!" I yelled in her direction. "what can I say you bring out the child in me" she smiled getting in the driver's seat. I got in the passengers side and kissed her cheek. "I love you" I said. "I love you too" she smiled. She drove to iHop while playing some music mainly Russ. 

~At iHop~

We walked into the establishment and the hostess guided us to our booth. We sat on opposite sides of the table and smiled at each other. The waiter came by "Good morning I am Leo and I will be your waiter can I start you off with something to drink?". We both ordered coffee and Orange juice and he walked off.

"So are you excited to start planning for the wedding?" I asked her. "Yeah,but it will be stressful making everything perfect and stuff." she said happy yet sad. "Hey don't worry I am here for you and the wedding is perfect as long as you and I end up married in the end right?" I said. "For sure" she smiled and held my hand across the table. We looked at the menu debating on what we wanted to eat 'cause we couldn't decide if our lives depended on it.

Once we finally ordered our food and looked around. "Hey baby are you okay?" I asked her. "Yeah I'm great" she smiled. "So when do you wanna get married?" I asked. "Umm... I was thinking April 18 of this year, i mean I know it is only a few months away, but I have been planning this for a while and we have talked about it for the last few years and I kinda kept all the notes I just I wanna be married and I don't want a long engagement" she rambled cutely.

"Hey calm down baby, it's perfect April 18 it is, I just want you as my wife okay" I smiled and held  her hand.  "Really? You mean that baby" She smiled. "I mean it more than anything,I love you and as long as at the end of the day you are my wife then that is all that matters."

We ate our breakfast and decided to go wedding shopping/planning.

~At the Bridal Shop~

Emily Pov

Jace and I were walking around and we passed a bridal dress shop. "Hey babygirl, you wanna look for a dress?" he asked. "I mean yeah one day before the wedding" I kinda shrugged it off. "No baby let's go inside and look around" he opened the door ushering me in. I was about to walk out when I saw a beautiful dress. "You alright" Jace asked concerned. "Yeah, just it's beautiful" I walked towards the dress.

"Try it on" he smiled. "really babe" I asked. "Yes any of these would look amazing on you" he smiled handing me the hanger. I walked to a dressing room with on of the assistance and tried it on.

I walked back out and stood up on the small platform looking in the mirror

I walked back out and stood up on the small platform looking in the mirror. "Woah, it's amazing" I thought to myself. "You look beautiful Emily like an angel" Jace came and stood next to me. "Thanks babe, it feels perfect" I smiled. "That's the one, you know it we should get it baby". "It cost alot and we need the money for other important things love"I said. "Hey look at me your dress is also an important part of the wedding okay now you love this dress and I know deep down you want it, please get it we have enough money for everything I have saved up, plus we have our account for special purposes. Get the dress Em please" he held my hand. 

"You sure?" I questioned. "I am positive" he smiled. I changed and we got the dress  and continued our stroll planning for the wedding.

HEY GUYS! QUICK CRAPPY FILLER I AM SO SORRY FOR BEING A BAD AUTHOR. I AM GONNA END THIS BOOK ON THE NEXT CHAPTER MAYBE 2 IF I CAN FIT IT IN. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU GUYS WANT A SEQUEL I HAVE BEEN PLANNING IT, BUT I WANT TO KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS BECAUSE MY BOOK WOULDN'T BE ANYWHERE WITHOUT MY READERS. SO PLEASE SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS IN THE COMMENTS. I AM SORRY FOR BEING A CRAPPY AUTHOR LATELY. HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND I WILL TALK TO YOU LOVELIES LATER~