Chapter 26

~3 Months later on the set of HD~

Emily Pov

Today we are filming and I am in costume as my character Alexa today she is wearing Black rip jeans, Normal people scare me shirt, black beanie, black vans and her skateboard and plaid button wrapped around her waist.

Riele- Hey Em you ready already?
E-Yeah m hair was already how they wanted and makeup was super easy so i'm just chilling here do you know what scenes we are filming today?
R-Uh yeah today you get kidnapped by Drex and Kid danger saves you while Captain Man is sick and you find out it's Henry you kiss and then at school he finally aks you out.
E-So basically we are filming the whole episode *giggles*
Sean- hey there senoritas
E-I see Maia has been having an impact on you.
S-How could you tell?
E-She's my best friend since we were born I know her impact on people.
S-Maia is amazing and beautiful and funny and i'm so happy she is girlfriend.
E-Yeah she is great.
J-Hey guys what we talking about *in his Kid Danger suit*
E-Maia because Sean is love-struck.
J-Yeah I know the feeling *winks*

Dan-Okay guys time to start filming Cooper and Jace places in the man cave along with Riele.........and ................ACTION.

~scene~

*Henry enters the man cave after screaming his way down the elevator*
Henry/KD: Hey amigos.
Charlotte:Hey how did it go with jasper?
Henry/KD: Fine how is Ray.
*Ray enters from his room with a box of tissues looking very sick*
Charlotte:What does that tell you *acting sassy*
Henry/KD: Point taken *emergency alert sounds*
Ray/CM: What's going on *sneezes on charlotte*
Charlotte: Ew Ray back away.
Henry/KD:Looks like Alexas been captured by Drex I have to save her he is the worst villain ever and I can't lose another girl everygirl I date either goes to jail or leaves me for the woods.
Charlotte: Stop talking and go Hen.
*Henry pulls out his bubble gum and changes into Kid and goes to the tube*
Henry/KD: UP THE TUBES!!!

~end~

Dan- CUT! GREAT JOB NOW TO THE GREEN SCREEN!!!

We all moved over to the green screen so that way we could film the scene where Alexa is in a basement captured by Drex and Kid Danger saves me.

Dan-ACTION!!!!

~Scene~

Alexa- What do you want from me. *fighting to get out of the chair she is tied too*
Drex-Because I needed someone to be bait to get Captain Man and Kid Danger here so I can destroy them once and for all and you just happened to be a lonely,innocent girl in the park so I am using you now shut up. *Planning*
Alexa- *Trying to untie herself*
*Kid Danger busts in through the wall*
KD- Hey there Drex nice to see you again
Drex-Kid Danger what a pleasant surprise what your boss too scared to handle me *teasing*
KD-Nah I told him I could take care of you myself .
Drex- We'll see about that

*Kid Danger and Drex fight until Kid Danger wins AGAIN*

KD- *unties Alexa* Did he hurt you or anything
Alexa- No i'm fine umm..thank you Kid Danger.
KD-No problem it's my job....I better get this guy to jail and make sure they hold him this time.
Alexa- Yeah right......Henry?
KD-Yeah? *realizes what he just did and looks around* I mean who is this Henry guy?
Alexa- I know it's you Henry.
K- How did you find out *takes off his mask*
A- Everytime your watch beeps you go running somewhere and then that same day Captain Man and KId Danger have put a new criminal in jail I figured out the puzzle Hen i'm smarter then that.
KD- I know you are I just didn't want you to know because it has to be kept a secret because if anyone knows it can ruin everything or I have to erase your brain.
A-I won't tell Henry we all have something to hide.*Steps a bit closer to him*
Henry- I trust you Alexa I know you won't tell.
A-But there is one thing I want to tell you.
H-What's that?
A- *kisses Henry and he kisses back and they pull away*
H-I like you too Alexa
A- *smiles* you should put your mask on and go I need to go explain to my mom why I didn't meet her at the Swellview pond.
H-Bye Alexa *pput's mask back on*
A-Bye Kid Danger thanks again for saving me *walks off*