Chapter 20

~Next day~

Emily Pov

Jace and I woke up the next day ready to head to the airport and to Canada to film.

J-Morning beautiful
E-Good morning handsome
J-You know I like waking up with you in my arms
E-I like waking up in your arms.
J-Good to know (smiles)
E-I would kiss you but morning breath
J-You act like I care (pecks her lips)
E-Well then (giggles)
J-  What i'll kiss even if you just have onions and anchovies
E-Sure you will, I should go change so we can catch our flight at noon Cooper said he will pick us up with the rest of the HD cast at ten-thirty and we have to be at the gate by eleven-forty-five.
J-Okay i'll see you soon

I climbed onto my balcony and went into my room and showered. I put on a black shirt that said "I got 99 problems but swagg ain't one of them", ripped jeans,high high high top converse with my hair new red ombree hair curled what did I forget to mention I colored my hair within' the last 6 months sorry guys and a little pink beanie and a pink and black checkered bracelet.

 I put on a black shirt that said "I got 99 problems but swagg ain't one of them", ripped jeans,high high high top converse with my hair new red ombree hair curled what did I forget to mention I colored my hair within' the last 6 months sorry guys...

I went and made sure I had everything I needed before having to Ego waffles with nutella and berries and orange juice. My sister came down the steps greeting me with a hug and telling how proud she is that I am doing this movie and how successful I am so far at such a young age and blah..blah..blah. I finished breakfast cleaned my dishes and gathered my suitcases downstairs,charging my phone for the plane and making sure I had all I needed in my carryon.
Art book-Check
Songbook-Check
Headphones-Check
Pens,pencils and all that-Check
Phone-Check
Tickets/Passport_Check and Check
I checked off my list and heard a horn.I grabbed my bags and went to the car the cast was in and found jace putting his bags in the trunk,I joined him and we sat in the back seat. Cooper sped off to the airport while we all talked about the movie and HD until we pulled up and go out of the car grabbing our bags. Jace and I checked in and met the cast and our families in front of security. We each hugged everyone and finally he hugged parents and I my sister till we heard the lady on the intercom say "Flight 42B to the gate we are starting to board to Canada".

J-Are you ready?
E-Yeah let's do this

We intertwined our fingers and headed to our gate ready to take on the world okay maybe I exaggerated that, but the point is we were ready to go. We sat in our seats,put in our earbuds,his arm around me,my head on his shoulder and soon I fell asleep.

Jace Pov

I looked down to see Emily had fallen asleep, I smiled at her slight cute snores. I looked out the window and looked at the clouds, hmm..if I could make a wish on a cloud my wish would be to be with Emily forever she's smart,funny,talented, an amazing writer,she's beautiful and all I ever wanted if I lose her I don't know what I would do. Probably nothing....snap out of it Jace she is right here and all yours.

J-Hey honey we are about to land (shaking her awake)
E-(eyes flutter open and sits up)
J-Hey sleepy head how was your nap
E-It was fine.

Our plane landed and we got our carry-ons and headed to luggage claim before meeting with our limo driver. As soon as we got to luggage claim we were ambushed with fans.

Fan-OMG you're from Henry Danger I love Hexa I ship Henry with Alexa.
Jace-Thanks we always enjoy the fans 

Fan-I also ship Jemily I have you guys trending on Twitter.

Emily-Aww thanks what's your name?
Fan-Megan
Emily-Well Megan I can tell you are a die hard fan so how about this I'll give you my number and then when we get some time off we will treat you to lunch.
Megan-Sure but I already have your number....
Emily-What?
Megan-Oh nothing...

Em gave Megan her number and we got our stuff and headed to the limo.

Jace-That is one reason why I love you.
Emily-What?

Jace-Your so generous that was a cool thing you did back there I'm sure you made a girl dream come true.
Emily-It takes perfect to compete with perfect (giggles)
Jace-Whatever red head
Emily-Haha well you are dating the redhead so HA.
Jace-I'm also hopelessly in love with this redhead.
Emily-(smiles)

We got to the hotel and checked in and went to the elevator to get to the 16th floor and to room 234. We walked through the door to find scripts on the table,welcome baskets,and a letter from the director.

Emily-I just got a text from Jeff the director.
Jace-What does it say.
Emily-It says that someone is stopping by the room because apparently they want me to sing on the movie a song called dominos it plays when Leo and Olivia decide to break and it starts to effect everything around them like their world is falling apart.....
Jace-That is deep

We were pulled out of our thoughts when we heard a knock at the door.

Jace-Come in.

Emily Pov

The door slowly opened to reveal Ryland behind it.

E-Ry! What are you doing here?
Ry-They wanted me to work with you for the song.
E-Thats so cool.

Ry-I'm staying down the hall with Jack Griffo he's also in the movie I guess he plays someone named Justin he is Olivia's best friend.
E-Cool so I will see you guys tomorrow then at the reading?
Ry-Yup see ya

He left the room and I looked at Jace sitting on the bed.

E-What's wrong?

J-Just when I thought we were away from the Lynch's he comes you spend enough time with him as it is recording your album and all that I mean I'm happy for you,but I feel like i'm losing you.

E-Jace you're not losing me I promise I know I have spending alot of time with him and i'm sorry but I can't control everything when I have to record I have to record so this can be over with and my music can be released and I don't want you getting hurt by it babe I love you and only you I promise okay   i'm right here with you and only you I work with him okay yeah we hang out,but it's nothing like you and I.
J-Promise.

E-Always and forever
J-Always and forever 

Jace Pov

We spent the day doing touristy things before heading back and what do you expect running into Ryland. This is going to be an interesting trip/job.

TWO UPDATES IN ONE WEEK NEW RECORD FOR ME WELL I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT HERE'S A LITTLE CLIFFHANGER FOR YOU GUYS NEW UPDATE SHOULD BE COMING SOON. THANKS FOR READING COMMENT AND VOTE. THANKS FOR THE VOTE AS WELL. LOVE YOU GUYS