Chapter 18

~2 weeks later~

Emily Pov

I woke up and got a text from Ross.

Ross- Hey u doing anything?

Emily- Sorry I was planning to ask Jace if he wants to hang out its been a long time since we had a day together or a fate for that matter.

Ross- That's cool ill see u later

I went on my balcony and saw Jace open his window after seeing me.

J- Hey long time no see

E- yeah just been busy so you wanna hang out today maybe sleepover tonight

J- no plans with Shawn or R5 or auditions?

E- Nope all you If u day yes

J- Well it's nice to know I'm not invisible to you.

E- You never were Jace

J- It's been six months since we have hung out or even had a conversation

E- This Is what I was afraid of when we got back from New York

J- Well Emily our careers just get in the way maybe we shouldn't be together if this is what happens.

E-Jace this is what happens when u have a career.

J - I miss you Emily

E- I miss u too Jace

J- I'm sorry for saying that we should break up I guess I just missed u so much I thought I lost you

E- never

J- I would love to hang out with you today I'll meet u outside your house at noon okay.

E- I'll see u there.

I met up with Jace and we headed to Bellas ice cream to share and cookie dough ice cream bowl.

J- I've really missed u Em.

E- I have to just so busy and plus every time I was free u were busy we both has this thing called a career.

J- Yeah, and hey at least I get you now and I got a call today who knew we auditioned for the same movie in less than a month you and I will be filming for All Night.

E- Your playing Leo?

J- Yes and your playing Olivia

E- Yay so we get to spend time together.

We ate out ice cream and went to the park and as usual sat in our tree. Few hours later we decided to head home but I didn't go home we ended up going to his house to watch the entire season of Fuller House on netflix.

In his room we layer in bed, cuddled and drifted to dream land.

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR SLOW UPDATES I'LL BE OK BREAK AFTER THIS WEEK SO HOPEFULLY I CAN RELAX AND UPDATE MORE... NOW DO YOU THINK SHE WAS REALLY THAT BUSY OR DOES A HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT.? TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IN THE COMMENTS AND KEEP VOTING THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT LOVE YOU GUYS BYE!!!!!