Chapter 30

Emily Pov

Today I am going to hang out with Maia,Sean,Riele,Jake and Jace we are all going to Pizza Hut, then we are going to the mall to get dresses and Tux for Coopers wedding anniversary party tomorrow night.

I showered and while my hair dried I put on a black lace design tank top with some light blue torn short and some black converse. I then curled my hair, did normal makeup and added some necklaces. "Hey girl you ready to go Sean,Riele and Jace will be here soon" Maia asked coming out of her room. "Guys help me!!" Jake yelled from his room. "What's up" I asked walking into his room. "I really like Riele and I was thinking of asking her to be my date to Cooper's party tomorrow" he explained nervous. 

"Go for it J i'm sure she will say yes" I smiled. "I just want a happy relationship like you guys"  eh said. "Dude you will be fine just be yourself and ask her after all it's not like you are leaving anytime soon."Maia said. "Well are you guys going with Sean and Jace??" he asked. "Well they haven't asked, but i guess" I explained.

"DING DONG!!!" "well they are heere so you better figure this out quick."I said going to answer the door.

"Hey there beautiful" Sean smiled at Maia. "Hey cutie" she giggled hugging him. "Hi pretty girl" Jace smiled pushing our hug into my living room. "hey blondie" I smiled. Jake emerged from the stairs and Riele lit up. Jace and I watched the other two couples well a couple and a"couple" and then smiled at eaach other. "We are the OG"Jace chuckled. "yes we are baby" I smiled and kissed his cheek. 

"God I love you so much Em" he smiled holding me close "I love you too J" I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck. "We ready to go guys?" Maia asked getting her keys. We all walked to the van we had Maia and Sean in the front, Riele and Jake in the middle, and finally Jace and I in the back. 

Jace wrapped his arm around me and I cuddled into his chest while Maia put on Acsension by the Gorillaz. 

Riele Pov

I saw Jace and Emily cuddling in the back seat and Sean was holding Maia's hand on the gear shift. I sighed and thought how I would kill for a relationship I mean I really like Jake, but I doubt he likes me back I mean why would he. 

I noticed in the corner of my eye that Jake kept sneaking a look at me and was fiddling with his fingers. "You alright?" I asked him. "Yeah I am fine are you?" he replied. "Yeah i'm good" I said awkwardly. "hey so I was wondering if...maybe you would like to be my date to Cooper's party tomorrow?' he asked me. "I would like that yes" I smiled. "Great so I will see you at 6?" he asked. "On the dot" I giggled. "You're cute when you giggle I mean you're cute in general and I'm gonna shut up now" he rambled. "You're ccute when you ramble" I smiled. 

"get used to it he does it alot" Maia added. "Shut up" he chuckled. "It's true Jake we have been friends our whole lives" Em then added. "Agaiin shut up" Jake smiled. "Whatever boy" Em and Maia said at the same time. "Well those two are fun to hang with for 17 years of your life." I giggled. "Loads" he said sarcastically. "You love us Jake" Emily said. 

"True you guys are my family" jake smiled. "Love you too bro" Maia added. "You guys are a strange group of people" Jace chuckled. "Hey if you can deal with me for a few years then you can deal with Maia and Jake we are like exactly alike it's scary sometimes." Emily told Jace.

We got to the mall and Jake intertwined our fingers. "This okay?" he asked. "Of course" I smiled. Him and I drifted away from the group and sat at a table. "So Riele I know that I just asked you out and stuff,but we have known each other  for a few months now so...umm will you be my girlfriend" he asked nervously. "Yes I will" I smiled. 

He smiled widely and hugged me tightly. "Hey there they are" Maia said walking up to us with Sean. "Yeah sorry" I said. "Its okay at least Jake finally told you how he felt." Maia said. "true" Sean added. "Where are the other love birds." Jake asked. "Umm...we aren't sure we kinda lost them after Forever 21 they probably somewhere around here making out cause you know they can't go two seconds without kissing or something." Sean said. 

"I swear if they are pregnant before they are married no matter what age Jace is getting his ass kicked" Jake chuckled. "Eww guys stop" Maia said. "They are both smarter than that" Maia said. "True" Sean added.

"We should go find them so us girls and get our dresses." Maia suggested. After a few minutes of looking around we found the couple in the Disney Store trying to buy a Stitch stuffed animal. "hey guys" Jake smiled. "Sup" Jace said buying a blue Stitch and Em buying the Violet one. "Did you guys buy each other those when you could've gotten it yourself??" I asked them confused. "Yup" they traded bags and intertwined their fingers. "Strange couple" I thought to myself.

~Next night Getting Ready for the Party~

Jace pov

All the guys were at my house and girls at Em's getting ready. Sean had on a suit with a gold tie to match Maia's dress, Jake had a blue tie for Riele, and I had a casual black tie for Em. "You guys ready the girls just posed a pic on Snapchat in their dress and they look amazing"Jake said on his phone so Sean and I checked ours too. 

"Man aren't we lucky" Sean said. "Damn right we are" I added. Alright we have an hour to kill before we have to go get the girls and Cooper's limo gets here to pick us up so we head to Em's in half an hour??" Sean asked devising a plan. "Sounds good" Jake and I agreed. "Cool let's play some video games and kill time" I suggested. We all agreed and played Call of Duty.

~Meanwhile with the girls~

Maia's Pov

Riele came over with her dress and the smallest amount of makeup possible. "Hey girlys are you ready to get ready for the party" I giggled. "Hell yeah" Em giggled after. We all put on our dresses me in gold, Riele in blue and Emily in black. We all did our hair well actually Em did mine and her's cause her curls always come out soooo perfect. 

"Okay Emily I hate to ask you this, but will you do my makeup please" I asked my best friend. "Of course love you know I never mind" she smiled and began looking through her bag cause she knows I don't like heavy makeup. "Thank you so much bebe" I smiled.

She began to put eyeliner,mascara, blush and some lipstick on my face. I smiled at her workk of perfection before she began the same process on her face. It was a few minutes before the guys and limo would be here. Emily put on her black strappy heels, Riele put on her flats and I put on some strappy flats.

Emily Pov

My doorbell rang and I opened it to reveal 3 guys in very nice tux. Jake immediately went to Riele and Sean to Maia. Jace stood outside the door looking at me with a grin. "what's got you grinning" I smiled. "Well one my beautiful girlfriend two that same girl is wearing a beautiful dress, and last the love my life looks amazing as always and she's all mine" he smiled. "Awe baby I love you so much" I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck. He slowly leaned in connecting his lips to mine. 

I kissed back and felt him smile before pulling away. "Ready to go?" he asked. "Yeah let's get the rest of the love birds." I giggled. We gathered the other couples and went to the limo Cooper sent for us. "Damn Cooper went all out for the anniversary of his marriage" I smiled. "Yeah he did" Sean yelled.

~At the Party~