Chapter 24

Emily Pov

I woke up before anyone else it was all the girls in my room and all the guys in the basement. I snuck past the rest of the girls and went downstairs I guess I wasn't the only one up because when I got to the bottom Rhys was on the couch playing on his phone. I laid on his lap covering his phone finding a smile on his face.

R- Hey there beautiful how did you sleep?
E- Good what about you?
R- Fine but I missed you

He turned off his phone and set it beside him.

E-I missed you too
R-Good then I wasn't alone on this one.
E- *giggles*

I sat back up and looked at him he put his arm around me and pulled me close. I smiled and kissed his cheek. He chuckled and kissed my lips softly and gently I started to straddle him and put my arms around his neck with his on my waist until......we heard Jace clear his throat. I jumped off of Rhys and sat next to him we blushed as Jace and Maia stared at us Sean soon joining them confused of the situation.

E-So who wants breakfast I can make waffles with eggs and bacon and a smoothie on the side
M-Yass girl I haven't had your cooking in forever fill me up.
J-I didn't know you could cook?
R-Yeah she makes the best tacos ever
E-Thanks babe um..i'll be in the kitchen if you need me.
M- I will follow.

Jace Pov

The girls went to the kitchen and Sean and I joined Rhys on the couch.

J-So when do you go back to Canada for filming?
R- I told Em a couple weeks but I am surprising her because they said that filming will resume in a couple months and my family is in Italy for the year so I get to stay here with my Aunt until filming.
J- That's great i'm sure she will be happy to hear that. *Sense my sarcasm*
R-Yeah i'm happy to Emily is a great girl it's a shame you let her slip away Jace.
J-I didn't let her slip away I made a stupid mistake that ended up with me losing her.
R-What mistake was that.
J-I kissed another girl while we were fighting she was busy working with a band and few other artists I go lonely cause we didn't spend time together. I kissed another girl then Em and I got better and then I told her in Canada while we were filming and that's when she met you.
R-Wow dude why did you tell I wouldn't have told her and risked it all.
J-She is always saying that a good relationship needs trust and communication and honesty.
R-So you were honest with her?
J- Yeah but my worst fear was hurting her and that's what I did but whether I told her or not she wasa gonna be mad.
R-True but I still would never tell her if I cheated.
J-Did you? Cheat I mean.
R-Well duh I mean Bailee isn't just a friend you know.
J-What *Texts Emily that she is needed in the living room*
R- A week or so after Em and I got together Bailee asked me out and I said yeah so yes I am cheating on Em but I am never gonna tel her.
J-Well you kinda just did. Turn around.

Rhys Pov

J-.....Turn around

I turned around to find a teary-eyed Emily standing before me. For a split second we made eye contact before she ran off to her room.

J-I got this.
R-No you have done enough.

I went after her and knocked on her door. I slowly opened it and saw her on her bed crying my heart dropped to my stomach. I sat next to her and saw her head peek up from her pillow.

R-Babe i'm sorry I didn't mean for you to find out this way.
E-Well from what I understand you didn't mean for me to find out at all.
R- Okay you got me there..but Em I didn't want to hurt you.
E-If you didn't want to hurt me you wouldn't have dine it in the first place Rhys.
R-True but it's cause i'm an idiot.
E-I won't disagree.
R-But it's cause Jace had hurt you I saw how sad you were from what you told me you seemed really happy with him.
E-I was really happy with you too and look where we are now.
R-I know and I am so sorry.
E-Do you lie her more than me?
R- *Looks down* Yeah...
E-Oh...
R-I'm sorry....I think I should go
E-I think that's a good idea.
R-Em are we okay?
E-Let me put it this way....we are done but, friends is still on the table.
R-Goodbye Emily
E-Gooodbye Rhys.

I grabbed my jacket and stuff and went downstairs.

J-How did it go?
R-You got what you wanted.
J-What?
R-we broke up..if you get her back in time treat her right I didn't.

With that I left and found myself at my Aunt's house ready to go on a plane to Italy.

Emily's Pov

After Rhys left I looked through old texts and pictures of us along with snapchat screenshots until I heard someone come into the room.

???:Em?
E:Jace?
J-Yeah it's me...
E-WHat do you want....to gloat.
J-No comfort.
E-You couldn't let me be happy could you Jace!
J-Happy!?! You were happy with him! He has been cheating on you this whole time and wasn't going to tell you AT ALL!
E-Well you aren't perfect either you cheated on me too!!!
J-But I told you about it!! Your are always saying how honesty is important well I was honest and you got mad and left which I will admit was reasonable but he wasn't even gonna tell you and you're blaming me!!!!!
E-YOU JUST HATE THE THOUGHT OF ME BEING HAPPY WITH ANYONE EXCEPT YOU!!
J-RIGHT BECAUSE I WAKE UP EVERY DAY AND THINK OH HEY HOW CAN I RUIN EMILY'S HAPPINESS TODAY SINCE SHE BROKE UP WITH ME!!!!!!
E-SEE YOU ADMIT IT!!
J-I WAS BEING SARCASTIC BABE!!*Silence*
E-Did you just call me babe?
J-Old habits sorry.
E-I should get back downstairs ad finish breakfast I kinda left Maia alone.
J-Yeah be down in a sec......

I left the room and went downstairs thinking what just happened...............

NEW CHAPTER FINALLY!SORRY FOR THE WAIT BUT HOPE YYOU ENJOT IT I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON IT AND WILL HOPEFULLY BE POSTING MORE SOON I HOPE!!!! THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT AND READS AND ALL I APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH!!!!! NOW THAT RHYS AND EMILY ARE DONE WHAT WILL HAPPEN WITH JACE KEEP READING AND FIND OUT THE TRUTH....NEXT TIME ON CHARMED (JACE NORMAN FANFIC) SORRY GUYS BEEN OBSESSING OVER GOSSIP GIRL!!