Chapter 27

~February 2017~

Emily's Pov

Today is Wednesday and Jace's family is coming over for lunch with Desi and my older brother Aaron because we all haven't hung out since New Years. I woke up around 9 and since I showered last night I curled my hair and out on a maroon skirt, black and white striped shirt and a black cover with some maroon heels and normal makeup.

Aaron-HURRY YP THEY WILL BE HERE SOON WE NEED TO SET THE TABLE DESI IS MAKING THE FOOD!!!
E-I'm coming jeez don't get ur balls in a twist Ron *goes downstairs*
A-Be quiet and get the platyes and set up the table like you do.
E-Sir yes sir
A-And stop being a smartass in the process.
E-Fine

I set up the table very neatly and had water in all the cups for now until I got a text.

From:My Prince
To:My Princess

Hey babe be over in like 5 minutes just making sure we all look good and then we are coming.

To:My Prince
From:My Princess

Sounds good can't wait to see you cutie!!

From:My Prince
To:MY Princess

Heading over now!!

E-They are here guys we good?
D-Yeah let's let them in and we can sit in the living while the Lasagna finishes up and thenI will make salads while you get real drinks instead of water and Aaron can get everyone settled.

I opened the door letting in the Norman's and taking them to the living before hugging and giving Jace a quick peck on the lips.

E-Desi says the lasagna will be ready soon along with the salad.
Mrs.Norman- That's fine hun how have you been.
E-Pretty good how about you. *sits next to Jace*
Ms.N-Great Jace is happy again and Jace and Xander made a youtube together which is fun for them.
E-I saw that it looks fun. Mr.Norman how are you.
Mr.N-I'm good Emily thank you I am just glad to see my boy happy and smiling again because you gave him another chance.
E-Well we all make mistakes and everyone deserves a second chance and honestly I missed him.
Mr.N-He definitely missed you too Em.
J-Yes dad I did,but I got her back and now I need to make sure not to screw it up again she's too good to let go.
E-*blushes*
Aaron-Well from what I saw at Christmas in 2015 he's a great guy for my littlest sister.
J-She was well-worth the wait she's beautiful,talented,smart,funny,and so much more it would take me all day to say.
E-Babe your so cute and sweet and funny and charming and special i'm the lucky one.
D-OKay guys stop being lovey dovey and Em come help me in the kitchen Aaron get everyone at the table lunch is ready.

I got off the couch and walked to the kitchen to get the bowl of salad to serve and drinks to pour and lasagna to cut. We all sat the table Desi and aaron at opposite ends, Jace's parents across from JAce and I.

Desi-Hope you all enjoy let's dig in.

We all ate and talked about life and Jace and I.

Ms.Norman- So Jace any plans with Emily after lunch?
J-We hadn't planned anything just yet.
D-Why don't you guys go out.
E-Um..sorry but I can't today.
J-Why not.
E-I have some recording to do at the studio they want my album to come out by my birthday.
J-Oh.
E-Yeah sorry babe ,but we can hang out on Wednesday.
J-I have promos for Rufus 2 to film. What about Thursday.
E-Working with R5 on there second album.
J-Friday?
E-Recording a duet with Shawn Mendes for his album.
D-Wow you guys are busy.
Ms.N-Yeah well Desi why don't you and I get together sometime.
D-Sounds great.

J- I hope this doesn't effect us again things are finally getting good again.
E-I know me too, but we both know we are gonna be busy with different projects aside from HD together. We are in the industry,but always seem to go in different directions.
J-Well you are also in music that takes a toll aside from acting.
E-I am not quitting my music Jace. I worked hard to get this album.
J-I am not asking you to I was just saying doing music and acting adds more to your schedule.
E-Well next weekend in our movie premiere for " Two Lives" (A/N:The movie they filmed in Canada)
J-True...Emily Tyler will you be my date to our premiere.
E-I would love to.
J-*Smiles*