Chapter 8

Emily Pov

~Skipping to Monday~

I woke up and realized we had filming today and I rember what happen last night

~Flaskback~

Jace and I were watching a movie when Desi called me.

Emily:Hey Des

Desi:Hey Em listen I have bad news and good news.

Emily:Whats the bad news?

I put the phone on speaker as Jace paused the movie.

Desi:Well we have to move to Ohio and you won't be able to go back and forth for filming so you have to quit Henry Danger I just don't have that type of money and I can't leave you on your own Emily I'm so sorry.

Emily:What's the good news.

Desi:Well I get a promotion and I won't have to leave as often as I do maybe only once every 2 or 3 months.

Emily:I have to quit Henry Danger?

Desi:Em I am so sorry but yes unless you can find a way that i approve of then you can stay in Cali.

Emily:Okay see you in two weeks.

Desi:Actually I have to stay here for the month so see you in a month.

Emily:Okay bye.

I hung up the phone and looked over at Jace I could see the hurt in his eyes and honestly I was already crying.

Emily:It will be okay i'm gonna figure this out.

Jace:But what if you don't long distant relationship's don't end well.

Emily:Jace I will figure something out she won't be back for a month I have time.

Jace:What if you move in with somebody or get an apartment.

Emily:I'm too young to get an apartment and I have no family here or anything.

~End flashback~

I got out of my bed and showered I put on a purple tank top that says "La La Land" and some dark shorts with some Jordan's I didn't put make up on and just grabbed my stuff (bag and guitar) and went down stairs to find Jace deep in thought on the couch.

Emily:What you thinking about?

Jace:You, us, a plan so you can stay.

Emily:I actually thought of a plan last night.

Jace:Explain.

Emily:Well I have money saved from working in New Mexico and Desi used to pay me for chores so I have over I don't know maybe four hundred dollars saved including birthday money.

Jace:Damn how did you save all that.

Emily:I don't own a lot of money cause sometimes I have to help when Desi is away.

Jace:Oh but what about the rest of the plan.

Emily:Well my sister texted me saying I have 3 months to get enough money for an apartment and I am able to keep working on Henry Danger so I can add the paychecks to my savings maybe get another job for when I don't have set and that will pay bills and food.

Jace:Seems good you just need to talk to Desi.

Emily:I will tonight.

We got some cereal and headed to set. When we got there Jace pecked my lips and we headed to out dressing rooms.

My character is kinda a tomboy is too girly but girly her friends consider her a girly tomboy and her outfit for the episode was some denim ripped skinny jeans with a Green Day American Idiot shirt with a flannel wrapped around her waste with some black vans. I headed to hair and make up and they left my hair natural (Wavy her hair is naturally wavy) and they put on eyeliner with light eye shadow and some light pink blush with some clear lip gloss. I grabbed my props I needed (backpack which is black and red like plaid and a skate board).