Chapter-1

"this is normal conversation"

'thoughts'

Y/N- first name
****- last name (its censored)

Y/N ****(so like y/n basically hides her highlights by middle parting and wears fake glasses, yk to give that fake nice reputation of "perfect student" in school

Y/N ****
(so like y/n basically hides her highlights by middle parting and wears fake glasses, yk to give that fake nice reputation of "perfect student" in school. Outside she is like the picture above)

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Nii san, I am fine. Yeah, yeah. No I didn't eat your soba. Yeah, I am heading home. Yes, I am safe. I'll meet you at home. Bye! Don't go doing those delinquent stuff again.yeah yeah byee" I said to the my brother's 10th call of the whole 2 hours since I was not home by 6pm.

Honestly. Just because I am not home by 6pm, doesn't mean I have been murdered or taken away by some delinquent.

I walked through the empty road, a person lying on the grass beside the road, since it was hill and down laid the river, the person's face wasn't clear.

'is that a corpse? Its like 9pm. Should I check on-'

I walked down the road and stood beside the person.

'should I shake him? No. What if he really dead? I don't want my fingerprints on some corpse'

"Uh-um....are you alive?" I asked the person lying on the grass, eyes closed.
The person had black hair with blonde highlights and a beauty mark below his eyes.

"....................."

I sighed and turned around to walk away. Its a corpse. The person didn't reply. Suddenly, I feel a hand grasp my feet.

'is it-?'

'the corpse held my leg''the corpse

'the corpse. HELD. MY LEG'

I turned my head slowly to see the corpse hold me foot.

"AHHHHHH!THE CORPSE HELD MY FEET!AHHHHH" I yelled- trying to run away.

"shut up" a male voice said as he pulled my leg.

"What's a little girl like you doing here at such a late night?" The boy with sand colored eyes smiled innocently, hovering over me.

"Um-uh-a-gho-ghost" I sweat dropped.

"Ghost? I am alive" the boy chuckled, still hovering over me. I was trapped inbetween his arms.

Our eyes met eachother, his sandy eyes looked actually nice under the moonlight. We gazed at each other, staying like that for a while. His gaze then goes to my lips.

"Um-an-ano-" I said.

"Huh? Yeah-sorry-" the boy said ,pulling away sitting on the ground.

"Yeah-" I said, standing up. He had a nice looking tiger tattoo on his neck.

"You have a nice tounge piercing!" The boy smiled.

"Huh-yeah, thank you. You have a nice tatoo" I smiled back.

"Thank you" the boy said.

"Well-now excuse me-" I said, bowing.

"Let me walk you" the boy smiled.

"No it's fine" I said.

'nii-san would kill you if he saw you with me. I don't want my nii san to go to juvie again'

"Okay, well stay safe" the boy smiled again.

"Okay..if you'll excuse me" I said and left.

////////////////////////Next day//////////////////////////

'that was so embarassing' I thought as I fixed my fake glasses, a book in my hand for show.

"Y/N-san, ayato-sensei is calling you"
My classmate said.

"Okay" I replied, composing myself. She startled me.

"Y/N, I..know this might be hard-but I want you to tutor a student" ayato-sensei said.

"why can't anybody else do it?" I asked.

"You are the smartest in the whole year, you even skipped a year! And you are also in the advanced class! Please do it, it'll give you an extra credits and i'll give you a letter recommendation for your college" she said.

'a letter of recommendation..huh?nice'

"uh-okay sure" I replied.

"Thank you. These are the study materials for him. He didn't show up in first semester due to....reasons" she said, handing me the materials

"His name is Kazutora Hanemiya. 3-2"
The teacher said.

"okay...." I said.

"Okay! Do your best!" The teacher smiled.

"Hai" I fake smiled back.

'why do I get stuck tutoring? Ugh. Anything for the recommendation letter'

"Ano....is there anyone named 'Kazutora Hanemiya' here?" I asked,stepping into class 3-2.
The room went silent as if I took the name of some demon.

"Why would you want the juvie delinquen...t.....SORRY HANEMIYA-SAN. SORRY! BYE!" A boy suddenly said.

"Yes? What did you want?" A boy's voice said from behind me. His classmates faces were clearly impyling
'she is so dead', 'may she find peace in heaven'

"I am your tutor" I said turning around, meeting the same sandy eyes I saw last night.

'SHIT.WHAT.THE.FUCK? ITS THAT GUY I MET THAT DAY-FUCK-OKAY
Y/N CALM DOWN, HE WON'T RECOGNISE YOU. calm down. He won't recognise me'

"Oh? You are the one ayato-sensei told me about!" The boy exclaimed sweetly.

"Although....it looks like I have seen you somewhere. Have we met before?" The boy asked.

"no" I said, fixing my glasses.

'THIS IS SO SCARY. IF HE RECOGNISES ME I AM DEAD IT WILL RUIN MY PERFECT STUDENT IMAGE'

"Oh, well, I don't need tutoring" the boy smiled.

"But I need that letter of recommendation. So you need to be tutored" I replied.

"Hmmm,  I don't know......if you make me angry, I might just....break your bones" he said threateningly.

"Tutoring after and before school. In the morning, meet me on the rooftop. We will study at the public library after school. If you have any complaints. Take it to ayato sensei. You will not ruin that letter of recommendation I get for tutoring you." I said and walked away.

People looked at me like I am some short of crazy person. I have a brother. He won't let anyone touch me let alone 'break my bones'. I have had enough shit from juvie delinquents.

'THAT WAS SO SCARY!-I AM NEVER THREATNING ANYONE AGAIN-'