5

A/n i wanted to write a valentine's day oneshot but like imma jus suprise ya'll by connecting it to this story. Also I am so painfully single and even if I wasn't single these situations i think make it difficult because my expectations are so high. Anywayy enjoyy<333

The strong ray if light hits my eyes, pulling me out from my sweet slumber.

"Nii san can you not? I worked till 4am" I said, pulling the blanket over my head.

"oh-sorry" the familiar male voice replied .

'that sounds like-'

I immediately opened my eyes.

"I am so sorry that I woke you up so early. We can talk late-" he spoke.

"No. I am up!" I said, sitting up straight.

" Wait why do you have a bandage here?" I asked, inspecting the wound.

"I fell" he replied, rubbing the back of his head.

"N/N,you look tired. Don't pretend. Resting important you know" he said, patting my head and changing the subject.

" Go back to sleep. We'll spend time later" he kissed my forehead and then went for my cheeks.

"Mmmh" I nodded knowing that I won't win the argument. Just then-

"Why are you hiding your other hand?" I asked, noticing.

"Huh? What am I hiding? I am hiding nothing" he said, putting his other hand behind his back and showing me that hand.

"Yes you are" I said.

"See. You are so sleepy that you can't even see right" he said.

" Sleep with me then" I replied.

"Huh?" Kazutora's face heated up. His face was comparable to that of a tomato.

 His face was comparable to that of a tomato

"You don't want to cuddle?" I asked.

"oh" he said.

"NO-I  WANT TO!" He replied immediately.

"Then come" I said, patting the spot beside me.