Chaptee 33

based on @Aikyriochi scenario

"I am sorry we cannot hang out today" I said to kazutora on call as I applied my lipstick.

"We are having a sibling's day and then I have to sneakingly buy the present and decorations for nii-san's birthday" I said.

"Why can't I tag along?" He whined

"Because its a sibling's day" I stated the obious.

"But I want to spend time with you" he whined again.

"We will spend time later, I promise" I said.

"I gotta go now. Bye, love you" I said.

"You have to keep your promise" kazutora said.

"Yes yes I will" I replied.

"Bye " he said.

"I'll see you later" I said, as I hung up.

"NII-SAN ARE YOU READY?!" I yelled.

"YES LETS GO!" He yelled from downstairs.

"COMMING" I yelled back.

'what should I buy for nii-san's birthday.  Should I get him a cat? Or some bike equipments or comic books?' I thought as I walked downstairs.

"What are you thinking? Lets go" he said, flicking my head.

"That hurts!"i said, following him.

///////////////////////////Time skip///////////////////////////////

'cake design is checked, I just need the decorations and balloons, maybe I should get a lot of orange juice, he likes it' I thought.

"We are here. Get off" my brother said.
I got off the bike and then, after my brother parking it, we entered the cate cafe together.

"What will you have?". I asked my brother who was surrounded was many cats, and was playing with them.

"The usual" he replied.

"Why are they all going towards you" I whined.

"Because nobody likes you" he said.

"Shut up" I said, picking up a cat.

"They like me" I said, gently hugging it and kissing its head.

"MEOW!" One of the cat yelled. Apparently, it had scratched te customer's hand, the person was wearing a black mask, black glasses, white jacket and black jeans.

'thats..so suspicious'

"Tch. People should know how to treat cats" my brother said.

"Poor them" I said as one of the staff members, helped the person who was hurt.

"Are you ready to order mam?" The waitress asked.

"Yeah, we'll have two orange juices, one strawberry and one chocolate icecream and two pancakes" I said. The waitress noted it down.

"Anything else?" She asked.

"Nothing" I replied, she bowed and left.

"Where will we go next?" I asked.

"Amusement park?" He said.

"Okayy" I said.

/////////////////////////////Time skip/////////////////////////////

"And then she stole her best friend's boyfriend. Like the fuck- then the best friend-"  I told my brother about the drama that occured in my class as we had our ice creams.

"Are you fucking serious?!" He exclaimed.

"Yes!AND THN YOU KNOW-" I exclaimed back

"CLASH!" A loud sound of a glassware breaking came. The earlier customer who had been injured by the cat now broke the glass.

"Anyway- as I was saying-" I continued speaking to my brother.

/////////////////////At amusement park/////////////////

"Why is the line so long?" I complained.

"Don't faint from the sun" my brother said, putting his jacket over my head.

"I am not that weak" I said.

"Judging from last time, I disagree" he said.

Then we rode on many rides and clicked many pictures, also had a lot of fun, except there was this vibe comming from someone as if they were jealous and mad. Poor them.

At the end,we stopped at a restaurant, to get something to eat, since it was like 8pm.

"The photos came really good!" I said, looking at it.

"There a problem though-" I said.

"What problem?" My brother asked, as I passed him the phone.

"You see this man in black clothing and mask and cap?" I asked pointing it in a photo of us together. He nodded.

"He is in every photo" I said, swiping through the photos.

"Even in the cat cafe he was there-" I said.

"...he is still following us" my brother whispered, looking behind me.

"What?" I said

"Behind you, four tables back" my brother said, as I sidely looked behind.

"Why do you think he's following us?" I asked.

"Must be someone who is my enemy. Look at him,the crushed  paper tissues and crushing the menu" my brother said.

"Calm down" i said

"Lets leave, and see, if he still follows us, you hide and I'll stand alone then you can beat him up" I said.

"Okay lets do that" my brother said. We followed the plan. I stood alone near the bus stop, as my brother hid behind the tree. The man following us walked towards me. When he reached me, my brother punched. him down.

"You fucker! Who are you?" My brother said holding him and then removing the cap he was wearing, his glasses came off automatically after my brother punched him.

"Kazutora?" I said, shocked

"What are you doing here?" My brother asked.

"Just passing by" kazutora said.

"Bruh- you litterally have been following us the whole day!" I said.

"Fine! I wanted to spend the day with you but you chose your brother!" Kazutora confessed

"Thats right! N/N likes me wayyy more than you" my brother said.

'and I am walking away. I have had too much of this shit'. At first, it was amusing, but now, its kinda annoying' I  thought as I walked away from them..

"No she doesn't! She even bought me ice cream! She never even trys to pay when she is with you does she? She does it with me. Therefore. She likes me enough to even pay for the things" Kazutora said.

"Shut up! She is my sister. She likes me more! Right N/N?" Baji asked, looking towards the direction where y/n initially stood.

"Y/n?" Kazutora said to the girl who was walking away.

"I am going home. You continue your lover's quarrel" I said, waving my hand.

"WAIT! DON'T LEAVE ME!" Kazutora yelled,running behind y/n

"WAIT! I AM COMMING!" Baji yelled, running behind y/n but then realised he had a bike, he ran back towards his bike to ride it.

A/n

I really fucked my maths exam because. I had bad test anxiety<3

Anywayyyy
I was thinking of doing a smut shot book because I couldn't find any good ones. Like the only good ones were like only one or two. So, if ya'll want one,
Drop down the name of the character<3

Also.
THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE GREAT. LIKE ✨GREATT✨🫂

CAN'T WAIT TO WRITE ITTTT