Chapter-57

"What happened?" I asked, kind of disappointed that he pulled away.

"Our clothes have most probably dried up and your brother must be worried" He said, walking away towards a room.

"Kazutoraa" I called, holding his hand to stop him mid way in the room

"Why aren't you looking towards me? Did something happen?" I asked, pouting while shaking his hand.

"Nothing, leave my hand" He said, still not turning my head towards him.

"Look towards me" I said, pulling his hand, he still looked away. And this started our little push and pull.

"Y/N don't do this-let me go" He said as I pulled him, but he pushed away.

"Look towards me!" I said, pulling him again.

"No-" He said, pushing me.

"Kazutoraaa" I whined, wondering what was wrong but he was being stubborn on not facing towards me.

"I need to-check-on-the-clothes" He said, trying to push me away.

"What's your proble-m" I said in annoyance and pulled him with force, he turned around with wide eyes. He had a really red face and red ears. Tint pink colors appreaded on my cheek as we stared at each other.

"I need to check on the clothes" He said, instantly turning around and walking.

'eh?'

'is he?-' 

'was it because-?'

'damn I want to see that expression more' I unintentionally smiled and thought for ways to tease him more. That's when an idea hit me. I rolled up my shorts till my upper thigh and then walked towards the room. Kazutora was checking is the clothes had dried up and then if they were dried, he neatly folded them and kept them on a slab at the end of the room which hand baskets and some detergents. Looking at the ropes , it was most probably a room dedicated for drying clothes when it was raining outside

"Do you need help?" I asked, walking towards the slab where he was folding the clothes.

"Not real-ly. Where did those shorts go?" He asked, looking at me after I pulled myself up and sat on the slab, beside him

"I was feeling hot so I removed them. They are in the drawing room" I said.

"Wait-so-you are wearing---nothing?" He mumbled.

"Hmm ? did you say something?" I asked.

"Your shirt isn't dried yet" He said, he had kind of red ears.

"Oh" I replied, pulling my legs up and crossing them to sit. I pulled down the hem of the top and looked up to see Kazutora looking towards me.

 I pulled down the hem of the top and looked up to see Kazutora looking towards me

"Pervert" I said to him.

"I am not a pervert! IT'S JUST YOU COULD HAD FALLEN DOWN BECAUSE OF HOW CLUMSY YOU ARE" he retorted back, making me giggle.