Chapter-6

'turns out pointdexter is my brother's alias. They are going to die. My brother really flipped after hearing they hurt me. I hope he doesn't kills them' I thought as I flipped through the pages of my book.

"Y/N-san what happened to your face?" A classmate asked.

"Oh I fell" I said, touching the bandage on my cheek

"Get well soon" she smiled.

"yeah" I smiled back.

"Y/N!" A familiar voice called.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Does that still hurt?" Kazutora asked.

"No it's fine now" I said.

He then suddenly poked the place where my bandage was.

"Ow that hurt you dumbfuck!" I yelled, covering my cheek after instinctively pushed away his hand.

"Then don't lie that it doesn't hurt. See it still hurts" he smiled.

"It hurt because you dumbly poked it" I said.

'is he majorly dumb or something?ugh it hurts'

"How's your hands?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Hmm?" He asked.

"Your hands were bruised" I said.

"Oh those are fi-" he stopped speaking as I took his hand. His knuckles were bruised. I ran my fingers over his knuckles.

"You should get these bandaged. Let me bandage them, it's the least I can do"I smiled, standing up to take the first aid box out of the emergency drawer in the library.

"Okay, it's done. Don't put pressure on it so much. Its not healed." I said after bandaging both his hands.

"Okay" he smiled, inspecting his bandaged hands.

"Well, see you after school. Don't be late for tutoring" I said.

"Okayy" he said.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Kazutora entered the library after school, looking for a certain someone.
He found her sleeping. Her head laid sideways on a her hands which rested on a book.

He sat down on the chair beside her amd looked at her. She looked so peaceful sleeping. He stared at her, and then gazed at her lips. An urge developing inside him.He slowly inched his face forwards towards her.

His gaze never left her lips. He paused. He then, lifted his hand and caressed her cheek. His thumb eventually reaching Y/N's bottom lip.
He gently travelled his thumb across her bottom lip.

"What are you doing?" Y/N's eyes shot open, meeting the usual sandy eyes.

"nothing" kazutora said, retracting his hand and looking away

**************Y/n pov***************

'what the fuck was he doing-i mean it was lowkey hot-but still i-'

"Anyway we have to get back to studying. We already wasted half hour. Why didn't you wake me up?"
Y/N said as she checked the time.

"You were sleeping" kazutora said.

" We have to cut it short today, I can't do extra time" I said.

"Why" kazutora asked.

"Well, I have to attend my  classmate's brother's birthday party. I already ditched the first time she invited me, but I can't now" I said.

"Do you know the brother?" Kazutora asked.

"Yeah. He is um one year older than us. I met him once when, when me and my classmate had a group project" I said.

"What do you think about him?" He smiled.

" He is umm normal? Like normal cool guy" I said.

'is this his way of wasting time?'

"Anyway, do these sums first" I said, interuppting him.

******After a while of studying******

"Okay, it's time, I have to go" I said, packing things up.

"Lets do the rest twomorrow" I smiled at him.

"See you" I said, standing up from the chair and turning around to walk.

"wait-'" kazutora's voice said.

"Hmm?" I asked, turning around, my hand was held and in one swift motion, I was pinned gently against the wall.

'what is going on-'

"?" I gave him a questioned look, since it felt like my speaking privileges were torn away.

He gazed at me, inching his face closer to mine. I stared at his sandy colored eyes. My brain started malfunctioning. He paused for a moment. He then covered my mouth with his right hand and kissed the spot on his hand where my lips lied. My eyes widened and I tensed up.

'huh?!I-SDKFJVJFJFKDKSKSKlKSXJ-'

My face turned redder than red as I could feel it heating up. My fuse almost broke. He gazed at my eyes again.

"Do you really have to go to that guy's birthday party? We could have way more fun together" he whispered in my ear, as his hot breath tingled on my neck, giving me goosebumps.
He retracted his hand after a while, looking at me for an answer.

"Um-👉👈 maybe...i can..stay-" I mumbled in a low tone, looking down.

"What was that?" He asked. His hands now lied beside each side of my head.

"maybe.. I can..stay" I murmured again.

"Can you speak louder?" He asked smilingly.

'i bet he heard it-this dumbass-'

"I said maybe I CAN STAY" I yelled, annoyed.

"Good" he smiled before hugging me.
His were arms wrapped around my neck.

'what was that um-almost kiss about-'
I thought as I subconsciously touched my lips. More blushes creeped my face.

'ugh.why do i feel like this-this wasn't supposed to happen'

"Lets grab something to eat!" He exclaimed, pulling away and cupping my face.

"I ha-have to-" I say.

"And.....done" he smiled, after taking of my glasses and parting my hair in my usual way where highlights are visible.

"Lets go!" He said, as he held my hand and pulled me outside.