Chapter-17

Wht i edited here is the a/n at the bottom. No changes to the story<3

"Don't forget about tommorrow" my brother said as I put the dish on the sink after dinner.

"Yes yes, just don't scare him off..like almost all the guys who tried to talk to me" I mumbled the last part quietly.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing, I am going to sleep. Its your turn to so the dishes"I smiled and turned to walk upstairs and close the door of my room.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I washed my face and walked into my room, picking up the towel , wiping my face.

"Thap"

'huh?'

I stared at the window.

'I swear there was a sound. What the fuck'

Suddenly black hair with blonde highlights appeared.

I covered my mouth to not scream.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I whispered shouted as he smiled and waved at me.

I opened the window.

"What are you doing?! Are you trying to die?!" I said.

"I missed you too" he said hugging me.

"Its been only one day" I said.

'I missed him too'

"You should go"

"If my brother sees you-" I said only to get shushed.

"Don't worry nothing will happen" he said, gently pinning me against the wall.

"We should had planned a date today" he said, his hand cupping my jaw.

"We-we will be dead if my brother walks in on us-so-" I said.

"He won't know if we keep quiet" he said.

"I haven't seen you all day and all you care about now is your brother" he frowned, pulling away

"I care about you too" I said cupping his face.

"You do?" he asked

"Yeah, lets go on a date after school on Monday" I said, kissing his cheek.

"I'll plan it" I said, wrapping my arm around his neck and resting my head on his shoulder.

"I love you" he said, planting a kiss on my neck.

I shivered.

'the fuck'

'the fuck'

'it was only one small kiss, why does it feel butterflies-'

"Hmm? Are you okay?" He said, pulling away, inspecting my face, making me more red.

"Y-yeah" I said, noticing the light pink tints on his face.

'maybe I can-'

He took the towel in my hand wrapped wrapped it around my head. In one motion he pulled me closer to him and kissed me passionately. Our lips move in sync as he swiftly entered his tounge.

'why-does it feel better with the tounge piercing'

I thought as he tried to 'feel' my tounge piercing, occasionally exploring my mouth.

We pulled away after a while, gasping for air.

He rested his forhead on mine.

"Sorry.. I-couldn't-control myself-you-looked so-adorable-blushing-" he said in between breaths.

My red turned more red-I could feel my own heartbeat.

"It-its okay-" I said, looking away.

He chuckled, pecking my lips sweety, making me have more butterflies.

Kazutora was suddenly punched and he fell the floor.

I freezed at the sight of my brother.

'i want to dissapear right now'

"Are you okay?"my brother asked, inspecting me as if I had some wounds.

"Yo-" brother turned towards kazutora.

"Kazutora/Baji?!" My brother and kazutora yelled in unison.

"What are you doing here?" My brother asked.

"I should be asking you that" kazutora said, standing up.

"She is my girlfriend" kazutora said, walking towards me and wrapping an arm around my waist.

"She is my little sister!" He said in a demanding tone, breaking us two apart and hugging me

"What?"

"You have a sister?!" Kazutora exclaimed.

'seems like nii san really punched kazutora' I thought noticing the light bruise on his cheek.

"yes" he said, his grip tightening on me a bit.

"Why-then how have I never seen her before?" Kazutora asked

"Mother don't used to allow her to go outside" he said.

"Didn't you used to live in the other street?" Kazutora asked.

"We moved out" baji said.

"Why were you in her room? How did you get in?" My brother asked.

"Um-ano-" I said, pulling away from brother's hug.

'I think it will be better if I run when I still have time'

"Wh-why don't you guys talk while I-.." I said as I ran for it.

'RUN' I thought as I made a run for it only be stopped by the back of my collar.

"We to have a talk about you inviting a boy to your room" brother said.

'shit'

A/n

I-I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AT THE FACT THAT IF I DISCONTINUE THIS YA'LL BE FUCKING DISSAPOINTED-

*Fake coughs*

*Fake coughs*

Anyway, pardon my rudeness. It seems a tiny bit of my sadism seeped out. Yeah, I wanted ya'll to know the next chapter will be 1 day delayed. I need to think of more ✨DRAMA✨

what do ya'll think will happen next chapter?

Stay tuned lovelies<3

(Also, love to all my readers✨❤️✨)

(P.s. don't worry, I won't discontinue the story, I like reading ya'll comments )