Chapter-38

'It hurts so much'

Tears flowed uncontrollably out of my eyes as I sat down against the wall, covering my face with my hands, sobbing.

Now

'this is so shit'

"Y/n. I just escaped from your brother. Hurry uppp. We can go on a date. Shower quickly" A voice spoke from behind the locked bathroom down.
It was difficult to recognise the voice since I was drowning in endless misery and confusion.

"Y/N?" The voice asked again.

'ugh go away' I thought

"Y/N?" The voice asked again.

"Y/N. ARE YOU OKAY?" The voice said, knocking agressively on the door.

'I wish I could just die'

"Y/N!" The voice yelled again.

"Y/N ARE YOU OKAY?ANSWER ME! OF YOU DON'T ANSWER ME I WILL BREAK THE DOOR IN 5 SECONDS" the voice yelled in a desperate tone

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

"Four"

"FIVE! I AM BREAKING THE DOOR!" The voice yelled as I stared blankly towards the door.

'what's the point in living if my life is going to be this shit'

The door burst opened, revealing the same banana haired boy.

"Y/N-WHY ARE YOU CRYING ARE YOU OKAY?" He asked, running towards me and then kneeling infront of me, seeing my red eyes. I stared blankly at nothingness.

"Oh-I AM SO SORRY!WAIT!-" he said with red face, closing his eyes and taking the towel from the bar.

He somehow wrapped the towel around me with his closed eyes. Then he opened one of his eyes slightly, and then opened both of them.

"You will get sick if you don't dry yourself" he said, putting another towel over my head and gently rubbing it.

"Why are you crying?" He asked, cupping my head. I stare blankly at him as a tears spilled out uncontrollably from my eyes.  I jumped at him to hug him tightly.

'I don't want to lose him or my brother'

'please don't go away'

'I love you guys too much'

I cried on his shoulder.

"What's wrong? Do you want to talk about he?" He asked, putting his hand over the back of my head.

'ugh why did that happen to me'

"No? Well, don't worry, you can get through this. You are really strong and cool. I am always here for you" he said.

'I can't I am not strong'

"You can get through this. Trust yourself" he said.

"Look you helped me get out of thats darkness. Whatever it is I will help you. You are the most precious person for me so, don't worry. You will get through this" Kazutora said.

'am I seriously letting this man die?'

'Am I THAT pathetic'

'I have to get through this'

'yes'

'I can do it'

'I will not fail at this'